Are you looking for FULAFIA admission list? Do you want to check if FULAFIA admission list is out or has been released? if so, let me use this opportunity to inform you that FULAFIA admission list (1st and 2nd batch) for 2019/2020 academic session has been released by the management of the Federal University Lafia.
The first and second batch admission list of the Federal University Lafia (FULAFIA) for 2019/2020 academic session is out. Those who participated in FULAFIA postutme admission screening exercise can now proceed and check if they names are among those considered for admission.
How To Check FULAFIA Admission Status
To check FULAFIA admission status on the school portal,
Recommended Just For You
Did You Had a Low JAMB Score? Gain Admission Directly Into 200 Level Without JAMB in any university of your choice. Call 07032622910 NOW!
- Kindly log on to FULAFIA admission status checking portal via https://ecampus.fulafia.edu.ng/putme/login/login.php.
- Supply your JAMB registration number in the required field.
- Finally, click on the Search button to access your FULAFIA admission status.
- If you have been offered admission, see how to pay FULAFIA acceptance fee here.
Alternatively, you can check your admission on JAMB CAPS portal. Follow the instruction below to do that.
How To Check FULAFIA Admission Status on JAMB CAPS
- Log on to jamb.org.ng/efacility.
- Enter to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and Enter your registration number in the required columns.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your FULAFIA admission status.
- If you have been offered admission then congratulations, see how to pay FULAFIA acceptance fee here.
Successfully admitted are required to either: Accept or Reject Admission Offer via the JAMB CAPS Portal.
All admitted students should note that screening and registration of New Entrants shall commence on Monday 27th January, 2020 and closes on Friday 7th February, 2020.
The registration shall be completely online based unless you are informed otherwise. So do not make any payment yet!!!.