Let me guess; you are here on this page because you have been offered admission in the Federal University Lafia and you want to know to pay FULAFIA acceptance fee for 2019/2020. if my guess is correct, then let me formally congratulate you for gaining admission in FULAFIA.
Before i proceed, I want to bring to your notice that FULAFIA acceptance fee payment guidelines and instructions for 2019/2020 academic session has been released by the management of the Federal University Lafia.
I have provided you the step by step guide on how to successfully pay your acceptance fee so you can complete your registrations as a full fledged student of the university.
Recommended Just For You
Did You Had a Low JAMB Score? Gain Admission Directly Into 200 Level Without JAMB in any university of your choice. Call 07032622910 NOW!
For those who are here on this page but are yet to gain admission, you can check FULAFIA admission list here.
How To Pay FULAFIA Acceptance Fee
The procedures below will help you pay your acceptance fee successfully. but before then, please note the following:
- All New Students who have not generated their RRR on our portal should now visit https://ecampus.fulafia.edu.ng/validate_acceptance_fee.php and submit their RRR for validation and inclusion in our database.
- New Students are advised to ensure that all RRR are generated on our portal for subsequent payments in order to avoid unnecessary problems.
Now you are ready to pay your acceptance fee. To do that:
- Login to FULafia PortalGo to https://ecampus.fulafia.edu.ng/putme/login/login.php and enter your registration in the space provided.
- Check Admission StatusClick on the “Check Admission Status”. If you have been been admitted, step 3 would be initiated.
- Accept AdmissionClick on “Click here to Accept Admission Offer”. Make sure you accept the offer before the deadline.
- Make PaymentFollow the instructions and pay the acceptance fee.
NB: Accept the admission within the stipulated deadline (1 week) and pay the Acceptance Fee.
All RRR must be generated on the portal. Payment could be made online on the portal
or at any commercial bank.