The post UTME and HND supplementary admission form of the Federal Polytechnic Nasarawa (Fed Poly Nasarawa) for 2018/2019 academic session has been released by the management. The details and instructions to apply for Fed Poly Nasarawa Supplementary post UTME form can be found below.
The general public are hereby informed that Federal Poly Nasarawa Post UTME and HND form for admission into 2018/2019 academic session has been released by the management.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified and interested candidates for admission into the following additional programmes of the Polytechnic for the 2018/2019 Academic Session.
Recommended Just For You
Did You Had a Low JAMB Score? Gain Admission Directly Into 200 Level Without JAMB in any university of your choice. Call 07032622910 NOW!
Other Fed Poly Nasarawa related posts
- Fed Poly Nasarawa Admission List | Check Status
- Fed Poly Nasarawa Pre-ND, Remedial, Diploma & Pre-HND Forms
- Fed Poly Nasarawa HND Admission Form
- Fed Poly Nasarawa JAMB & Departmental Cut Off Mark
Federal Polytechnic Nasarawa Supplementary Admission Available Programmes.
HIGHER NATIONAL DIPLOMA
- School of Information Technology
Higher National Diploma in Library and Information Science
- School of Applied Sciences
National Diploma in Agricultural Technology
- School of Business Studies
National Diploma in Marketing
Federal Polytechnic Nasarawa Supplementary Post UTME & HND Requirements.
(a) Higher National Diploma
National Diploma (ND) in Library and Information Science from recognized Polytechnics with at least Lower Credit plus at least five (5) credits in GCE O’Level, SSCE or its equivalent in relevant subjects including Mathematics and English Language, and minimum of one (1) year post National Diploma industrial attachment.
(b) National Diploma Admission Through JAMB UTME
- Agricultural Technology: Candidates must have credit passes in English Language (not Literature in English), Mathematics, Chemistry, Biology/Agric Science and any other two from science subjects.
- Marketing: Candidates must have credit passes in English Language (not Literature in English) and Mathematics and any three other relevant subjects.
How to Apply for Federal Polytechnic Nasarawa Supplementary Post UTME & HND Admission.
Application forms are obtainable on the purchase of the Registration PIN (personal identification number) on Remita platform at a non-refundable fee of Six Thousand Naira (N6, 000.00) only for HND; and Two Thousand Naira (N2, 000.00) only (excluding bank charges) for Post – UTME Candidates.
Candidates are to then register with the PIN on the Polytechnic website: www.fedpolynas.edu.ng and to print out their respective slips.
The deadline for submission of applications is three (3) weeks from the date of this publication — Date of Publication :19th October, 2018.