The Federal Polytechnic Nasarawa 2018/2019 Admission forms into Remedial, Pre-ND, Diploma and Pre-HND programmes is out. The Application procedures, amount and instructions to successfully apply for the Fed Poly Nasarawa Remedial, Pre-ND, Diploma and Pre-HND programmes has been shown below.
This is to inform the general public that Remedial, Pre-National Diploma (Pre-ND), Diploma and Pre-Higher National Diploma (Pre-HND) programmes of the Federal Polytechnic Nasarawa is currently on sale.
Requirements To Apply For Fed Poly Nasarawa Admission Forms
- PRE-ND || Duration- 2 Semesters: At least five (5) credits in the GCE O’Level, SSCE, NECO, or its equivalent in the relevant subjects including Mathematics and English Language. Candidates will be required to sit and pass the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME). The programme is strictly for applicants from Educationally Less Developed States i.e. Adamawa, Bauchi, Bayelsa, Benue, Borno, Cross River, Ebonyi, Gombe, Jigawa, Kaduna, Kano, Katsina, Kebbi, Kogi, Kwara, Nasarawa, Niger, Plateau, Rivers, Sokoto, Taraba, Yobe, and Zamfara States.
- Pre-HND/National Diploma (NDII || Duration- 3 Semesters: Ordinary Diploma or its equivalent in relevant discipline and five (5) Credits at not more than two sittings at the GCE O’Level, SSCE, or its equivalent in relevant subjects including Mathematics and English Language and any three relevant subjects.
- Polytechnic Diploma (Part-Time) || Duration- 4 Semesters: At least four (4) passes including Mathematics and English Language and other relevant subjects at the GCE O’ Level, SSCE or its equivalent.
Note: The National Diploma (NDII) shall run for three (3) semesters, while the Polytechnic Diploma Programmes shall run for four (4) semesters.
ONE-YEAR PRE-NATIONAL DIPLOMA (PRE-ND) SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY PROGRAMME IN:
- Chemical Engineering Technology
- Agricultural Engineering Technology
- Civil Engineering Technology
- Mechanical Engineering Technology
- Electrical/Electronic Engineering Technology
- Quantity Surveying
- Building Technology
- Architectural technology
- Urban and Regional Planning
- Mathematics and Statistics
- Science and Laboratory Technology
- Hospitality Management
- Agricultural Technology
Strictly for applicants from catchment States of the Institution: Nasarawa, Plateau, Benue, Kogi, Niger and Kwara.
HIGHER NATIONAL DIPLOMA, NDII (PRE-HND) AND POLYTECHNIC DIPLOMA IN:
- Electrical/electronic engineering technology(Power Machines option) – HND/NDII/P. DIP.
- Mechanical Engineering Technology – HND/NDII/P. DIP.
- Architectural Technology – HND/NDII/P. DIP.
- Building Technology – HND/NDII/P. DIP.
- Urban and Regional Planning – HND/NDII/P. DIP.
- Banking and Finance – HND/NDII/P. DIP.
- Marketing – HND/NDII/P. DIP.
- Office Technology and Management – HND/NDII/P. DIP.
- Statistics – HND/NDII/P. DIP.
- Computer Science – HND/NDII/P. DIP.
- Science Laboratory Technology – HND/NDII/P. DIP.
- Accountancy – HND/NDII/P. DIP.
- Agricultural Engineering Technology – HND/NDII/P. DIP.
- Quantity Surveying – HND/NDII/P. DIP.
- Business Administration and Management – HND/NDII/P. DIP
- Estate Management – HND/NDII
- Mass Communication – NDII/P. DIP.
- Library and Information Sciences – NDII/P. DIP.
- Public Administration – NDII/P. DIP.
- Land Administration – POLY DIP.
- Civil Engineering Technology – POLY DIP.
- Agricultural Technology – POLY DIP.
- Entrepreneurship Development – POLY DIP.
- Environmental Management – POLY DIP.
- Crime Management, Prevention and Control (This programme is STRICTLY for personnel in the Military, Police, SSS, and other Para-Military Agencies, candidates are expected to show evidence accordingly).
How To Apply For Fed Poly Nasarawa Remedial, Pre-ND, Diploma and Pre-HND programmes
Interested candidates can obtain Application forms at a non-refundable fee of 6,000 naira only, upon successful payments on the Remita platform. Applicants may use their debit cards (Interswitch, Verve, Mastercard etc) or make cash payments at the bank to get an RRR-code to be used on the platform. To start your applications, Candidates are to proceed and Click Here.
Closing Date: The deadline for submission of applications is August 3rd, 2018.