The first (1st) and second (2nd) batch NCE admission list of the Federal College of Education Eha-Amufu (FCE Eha-Amufu) for 2018/2019 academic session is finally released. The details and instructions to check FCE Eha-Amufu Admission List can be found below.
Th general public are hereby informed that FCE Eha-Amufu first (1st) and second (2nd) batchNCE Admission list for 2018/2019 academic session has been released by the management of theFederal College of Education Eha-Amufu Enugu State.
Other FCE Eha-Amufu related posts
Recommended Just For You
Did You Had a Low JAMB Score? Gain Admission Directly Into 200 Level Without JAMB in any university of your choice. Call 07032622910 NOW!
How to Check Federal College of Education Eha-Amufu NCE Admission List.
- Go to Federal College of Education Eha-Amufu admission status checking portal @ http://www.fceehaamufu.com/AdmissionList.aspx.
- Enter your Jamb RegNo or Form Number or Surname or Othernames in the appropriate column.
- Finally, Click Search Button to access your admission status.
FCE Eha-Amufu Admission Acceptance Fee Payment Details.
Admitted Students can pay Acceptance Fee of N5,000 in any Bank on REMITA.
- Go to www.fceehaamufu.com/AdmissionList.aspx.
- Search for your record using Form No or Surname.
- Click on your Form Number.
- Click ‘Continue’ Button (Ensure your details are correct before you continue).
- Confirm the Payment Info Displayed and Click ‘Generate Invoice’ Button to proceed with payment using Remita Platform.
Provisional Admission Letter and Acceptance Form can be printed after payment of Acceptance Fee.