The second (2nd) batch Post UTME screening form of the Federal College of Education Eha-Amufu for 2018/2019 academic session is currently out on sale. The Instructions, procedures and eligibility to apply for FCE Eha-Amufu post UTME screening exercise (2nd batch) can be found below.
Is FCE Eha Amufu Post Utme Screening form out? Yes. This it to inform all candidates who want to study at the Federal College of Education Eha Amufu during Jamb Registration that FCE Eha-Amufu second (2nd) batch Post Utme Screening form for admission into 2018/2019 academic session has been released.
Authorities of the Federal College of Education, Eha-Amufu (FCE Eha-Amufu) , Enugu State, invite applications from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the college various NCE programmes for the 2018/2019 academic session.
The portal for registration opens on Monday July 9, 2018 and until further notice.
The date for the Screening test (second batch) is as follows:
- DATE: Wednesday, September 19, 2018.
- Venue: College Premises Time: 10.00 a.m.
Candidates Eligible for FCE Eha-Amufu Post UTME.
- Candidates who chose FCE, Eha-Amufu and scored 110 and above are eligible.
- Those who did not choose FCE, Eha-Amufu are also eligible to purchase the Form at any Commercial bank on Remita platform and use the confirmation pin to go to the College portal and fill the Form.
How to Apply for FCE Eha-Amufu Post UTME.
The cost is Two Thousand Naira (N2,000.00) only.
- Open the College Portal (www.fceehaamufu.com).
- Enter relevant information on the page displayed and Click Create Profile Button. Take note of your Username and Password.
- Upon successful creation of profile, click Continue Button.
- Confirm the Payment Info Displayed and Click Generate Invoice Button.
- Remita Payment Invoice is generated with Instruction of the next line of action for the Applicant.
- Proceed to any Bank and make Payment.
- Come back to the Portal after Payment Click on Existing Applicant Login Link.
- Supply your Username and Password (Created in step 2 above) and Click Login Button.
- Upload your Passport and fill the application Form including upload of your JAMB Result, O Level Result and Birth Certificate.
- Print your acknowledgement and E-Registration Slips.
For enquiries call: 08065823364.