Do you want to study Environmental Education? Are you looking for JAMB or WAEC subject combinations for Environmental Education? If so, am happy to inform you that the JAMB and O Level (WAEC and NECO) subject combination for Environmental Education has been published in this post.
Continue reading this post to get the following information concerning WAEC and JAMB subject combinations required to study Environmental Education:
- Environmental Education O’Level (WAEC and NECO) Subjects and Requirements
- Environmental Education Direct Entry Subject and Requirements
- Environmental Education JAMB (UTME) Subjects Combination
JAMB Subject Combination For Environmental Education
Without further ado, the JAMB subject combinations for Environmental Education are English, Mathematics and two (2) others from Biology, Chemistry and Physics.
Direct Entry Requirement for Environmental Education:
The direct entry requirements to study Environmental Education are:
- (i) NCE or
- (ii) ND with three (3) O Level credit passes including English Language and O Level pass in Mathematics is mandatory.
Before you continue reading, check out the following:
- Please refer to JAMB Brochure Here for more updated requirements.
- JAMB Registration Form
- JAMB Subject Combination For All Courses
- JAMB Syllabus
- JAMB Change of Course/Institution
- How To Create JAMB Profile
- How To Login To JAMB Profile
WAEC (O’Level) Subject Combination For Environmental Education