Do you want to study Environmental Biology? Are you looking for JAMB or WAEC subject combinations for Environmental Biology? If so, am happy to inform you that the JAMB and O Level (WAEC and NECO) subject combination for Environmental Biology has been published in this post.
Continue reading this post to get the following information concerning WAEC and JAMB subject combinations required to study Environmental Biology:
- Environmental Biology O’Level (WAEC and NECO) Subjects and Requirements
- Environmental Biology Direct Entry Subject and Requirements
- Environmental Biology JAMB (UTME) Subjects Combination
JAMB Subject Combination For Environmental Biology
Without further ado, the JAMB subject combinations for Environmental Biology are English, Biology and any two (2) of Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics.
Direct Entry Requirement for Environmental Biology:
The direct entry requirements to study Environmental Biology are:
- Two (2) A Level passes or NCE in Biology, Zoology or Botany and one other Science subject.
Before you continue reading, check out the following:
- Please refer to JAMB Brochure Here for more updated requirements.
- JAMB Registration Form
- JAMB Subject Combination For All Courses
- JAMB Syllabus
- JAMB Change of Course/Institution
- How To Create JAMB Profile
- How To Login To JAMB Profile
WAEC (O’Level) Subject Combination For Environmental Biology