Are you interested in JAMB Brochure for Entrepreneurial Studies under the Faculty of Social and Management Sciences? If that is the case, I am very happy to inform you that all the details concerning JAMB brochure for Entrepreneurial Studies has been provided in this post.
This is a notice to all JAMB candidates and those who are interested in studying Entrepreneurial Studies under the Faculty of Social and Management Sciences in the University that JAMB Brochure specially made for Entrepreneurial Studies which contains all the requirements necessary to study the above course in the institutions also mentioned below in this post is now available.
In the following JAMB Brochure for Entrepreneurial Studies under the Faculty of Social and Management Sciences, we will be providing the following:
FREE UPDATES: Do you want us to UPDATE you on Whastapp concerning this topic you are reading now? Click Here To Message Us on Whatsapp.
- JAMB Subject Combination for Entrepreneurial Studies
- O Level Requirements to study Entrepreneurial Studies
- Direct Entry Requirements for Entrepreneurial Studies and
- List of Universities that offer Entrepreneurial Studies
Without further ado, let us get started.
Other Resources You May Need
- List of Universities in Nigeria and The Courses They offer
- List of Art Courses offered In Nigeria and Subject Combination
- JAMB Subject Combination for All Courses (Sciences and Arts)
- List of Courses offered In Nigeria and Schools That offer Them
- JAMB Syllabus for All Subjects PDF Download
- JAMB Recommended Textbooks For All Subjects
- WAEC Syllabus For All Subjects PDF Download
JAMB Subject Combination For Entrepreneurial Studies
In UTME, note that English Language is mandatory for all courses. The other three subjects required to study Entrepreneurial Studies under the Faculty of Social and Management Sciences in the institutions listed above are:
Economics, Mathematics and one other Social Science or Commercial subject.
O Level (WAEC and NECO) Requirements For Entrepreneurial Studies
In order to study Entrepreneurial Studies in the University, you will need to pass the following requirements in your O level result which can either be WAEC or NECO or even both:
Five SSCE credit passes to include English Language, Mathematics, Economics, one Science subject and one other Social Science or Commercial subject.
Direct Entry Requirements For Entrepreneurial Studies
To apply for Entrepreneurial Studies as a Direct Entry candidate, you require: Two ‘A’ level passes to include Economics and at least one of, Accounts, Business Management, Government, Geography or Mathematics
List of Universities That offer Entrepreneurial Studies
The following are the list of schools that offer Entrepreneurial Studies:
- Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu University
- Michael Okpara University of Agriculture, Umudike
- Northwest University, Kano, Kano