Do you want to study Electronics Engineering? Are you looking for JAMB or WAEC subject combinations for Electronics Engineering? If so, am happy to inform you that the JAMB and O Level (WAEC and NECO) subject combination for Electronics Engineering has been published in this post.
Continue reading this post to get the following information concerning WAEC and JAMB subject combinations required to study Electronics Engineering:
- Electronics Engineering O’Level (WAEC and NECO) Subjects and Requirements
- Electronics Engineering Direct Entry Subject and Requirements
- Electronics Engineering JAMB (UTME) Subjects Combination
JAMB Subject Combination For Electronics Engineering
Without further ado, the JAMB subject combinations for Electronics Engineering are English, Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry.
FREE UPDATES: Do you want us to UPDATE you on Whastapp concerning this topic you are reading now? Click Here To Message Us on Whatsapp.
Direct Entry Requirement for Electronics Engineering:
The direct entry requirements to study Electronics Engineering are:
Two (2) A Level passes in Mathematics, Physics or Chemistry
Before you continue reading, check out the following:
- Please refer to JAMB Brochure Here for more updated requirements.
- JAMB Registration Form
- JAMB Subject Combination For All Courses
- JAMB Syllabus
- JAMB Change of Course/Institution
- How To Create JAMB Profile
- How To Login To JAMB Profile
WAEC (O’Level) Subject Combination For Electronics Engineering