Do you want to study Education and Government? Are you looking for JAMB or WAEC subject combinations for Education and Government? If so, am happy to inform you that the JAMB and O Level (WAEC and NECO) subject combination for Education and Government (Government Education) has been published in this post.
Continue reading this post to get the following information concerning WAEC and JAMB subject combinations required to study Education and Government:
- Education and Government O’Level (WAEC and NECO) Subjects and Requirements
- Education and Government Direct Entry Subject and Requirements
- Education and Government (Government Education) JAMB (UTME) Subjects Combination
JAMB Subject Combination For Education and Government
Without further ado, the JAMB subject combinations for Education and Government are English, Government or History plus two (2) other Arts or Social Sciences subjects.
Direct Entry Requirement for Education and Government:
The direct entry requirements to study Education and Government are:
FREE UPDATES: Do you want us to UPDATE you on Whastapp concerning this topic you are reading now? Click Here To Message Us on Whatsapp.
- (i) Two (2) A Level passes in relevant subjects chosen from Government or History, Economics and Geography/Physics.
- (ii) NCE merit in Government/History, Economics and Geography/Physics.
Before you continue reading, check out the following:
- Please refer to JAMB Brochure Here for more updated requirements.
- JAMB Registration Form
- JAMB Subject Combination For All Courses
- JAMB Syllabus
- JAMB Change of Course/Institution
- How To Create JAMB Profile
- How To Login To JAMB Profile
WAEC (O’Level) Subject Combination For Education and Government