Are you interested in JAMB Brochure for Education and Physics under the Faculty of Education? If that is the case, I am very happy to inform you that all the details concerning JAMB brochure for Education and Physics has been provided in this post.
This is a notice to all JAMB candidates and those who are interested in studying Education and Physics under the Faculty of Education in the University that JAMB Brochure specially made for Education and Physics which contains all the requirements necessary to study the above course in the institutions also mentioned below in this post is now available.
FREE UPDATES: Do you want us to UPDATE you on Whastapp concerning this topic you are reading now? Click Here To Message Us on Whatsapp.
- JAMB Subject Combination for Education and Physics
- O Level Requirements to study Education and Physics
- Direct Entry Requirements for Education and Physics and
- List of Universities that offer Education and Physics
Without further ado, let us get started.
Other Resources You May Need
- List of Universities in Nigeria and The Courses They offer
- List of Art Courses offered In Nigeria and Subject Combination
- JAMB Subject Combination for All Courses (Sciences and Arts)
- List of Courses offered In Nigeria and Schools That offer Them
- JAMB Syllabus for All Subjects PDF Download
- JAMB Recommended Textbooks For All Subjects
- WAEC Syllabus For All Subjects PDF Download
JAMB Subject Combination For Education and Physics
In UTME, note that English Language is mandatory for all courses. The other three subjects required to study Education and Physics under the Faculty of Education in the institutions listed above are:
Physics, Mathematics or Chemistry plus one other subject.
Special Requirements (Waiver) Remarks
(i) OAU, UNILAG and UNIBEN require Physics, Mathematics and any other Science subject.
(ii) IAUED accepts other subject from one of Chemistry, Geography or Biology.
(iii) UNIBEN require Physics, Mathematics and Chemistry or Biology.
(iv) FUAM requires Mathematics, Chemistry and Physics.
(v) UNILAG requires one other Science subject of Biology and Agric. Science.
O Level (WAEC and NECO) Requirements For Education and Physics
In order to study Education and Physics in the University, you will need to pass the following requirements in your O level result which can either be WAEC or NECO or even both:
Five SSCE credits to include English Language, Physics, Mathematics and two other Science subjects or NTC/NBC.
Special Requirements (Waiver) Remarks
(i) DELSU and MAUTECH accept a pass in English Language or a pass in TC II or NCE General English.
(ii) UNIBEN requires 2 other Science subjects, one of which should be Chemistry/Agricultural Science/Biology/Further Mathematics.
(iii) FUGUS accepts a minimum of Pass 7 in English Language.
(iv) UNIJOS does not accept Integrated Science.
(v) ABU accepts TC II (Merit).
(vi) UNIUYO requires a Credit pass in Chemistry and may accept a Pass 7 in English Language.
(vii) FUGUS requires credit pass in Chemistry.
(viii) IAUED and UMYU require five O/Level credits passes which must include Physics, Mathematics, English Language and any other two subjects preferably Chemistry, Further Mathematics, Geography/Physics and Biology.
(ix) LASU accepts WAEC/NECO/SSCE credit pass in English Language and Mathematics.
(x) TASUED requires Five ‘O’ level credits at one sitting or six ‘O’ level credits at two sittings to include English Language, Mathematics, Physics and any other 2/3 subjects from Biology, Chemistry, Geography, Further Mathematics Agricultural Science and Computer Science.
(xi) OAU requires five ‘O’ level credits which must include English Language, Physics, Mathematics and two other subjects, one of which should be Chemistry or Agric. Science or Biology or Additional/Further Mathematics
(xii) UNIOSUN requires credit passes in two other relevant science subjects, Geography inclusive.
(xiii) KSU requires two other subjects from Social Sciences, Biology, Chemistry, Agric. Science and Economics.
(xiv) UNILAG requires five O’level Credits in English Language, Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry and one other Science subject of Biology and Agric. Science.
Direct Entry Requirements For Education and Physics
To apply for Education and Physics as a Direct Entry candidate, you require: (i) Two ‘A’ level passes in Physics and Mathematics.
(ii) NCE with credit/merit in relevant subjects.
Special Requirements (Waiver) Remarks
(i) UNILAG accepts:
(a) Very good passes in three JUPEB subjects: Physics, Chemistry and any one of Biology or Mathematics.
(b) Two A/Level passes in Physics and Mathematics.
(c) NCE with credit/merit in Physics and one of Biology, Mathematics and Chemistry and O/Level requirements. LAGOS does not accept Geography.
(ii) RSUST requires any Science subject as the 3rd subject.
(iii) UNICAL – accepts ND from recognised institutions.
(iv) FUTMINNA accepts NCE (merit), ND/HND (lower credit) in addition to four relevant UTME subjects into 200 and 300 levels respectively.
(v) UNIUYO accepts candidates without A/Level or NCE Mathematics but must take remedial in the subject in year I.
(vi) FUTMINNA requires Physics, Mathematics and Chemistry.
(vii) OAU accepts two ‘A’ level credit passes in Physics and any other Science subject or NCE with credit/merit passes in relevant teaching subjects’ combinations including Physics. Candidates holding NCE in Auto-mechanic are also eligible
(viii) LASU accepts NCE (Tech) with merit pass in relevant field.
(ix) UNIJOS accepts NCE General English
(x) BSU accepts NCE at merit level.
(xi) BUK accepts NCE (merit) in PHE with any two Science subjects.
(xii) EKSU accepts General English at NCE in lieu of ‘O’ level credit in English language.
(xiii) UNIBEN accepts 2/3 merit passes in NCE including Physics plus 3 O/L credit passes in Physics, Mathematics and English Language at one sitting.
(xiv) BASU accepts NCE (pass with at least 5 years teaching experience).
(xv) UMYU requires A/Level pass in Physics and Mathematics. Accepts a minimum of credit or merit in NCE.
(xvi) TASUED accepts Two ‘A’ level passes in Physics and Mathematics, NCE with at least merit passes in two core related subject with Upper Credit.
*ND/HND with upper credit in Physics Electronics.
(xvii) FUAM requires:
a) Two A’ level passes in Physics and Biology, Further Mathematics, Technical Drawing or Geology.
b) accepts ND (Upper Credit) in Relevant fields in addition to UTME requirement
List of Universities That offer Education and Physics
The following are the list of schools that offer Education and Physics:
- Abia State University, Uturu
- Adekunle Ajasin University, Akungba
- Ahmadu Bello University, Zaria
- Akwa Ibom State University
- Al-Qalam University, Katsina, Katsina, Katsina
- Ambrose Alli University, Ekpoma
- Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu University
- Bauchi State University, Gadau
- Bayero University, Kano
- Benue State University, Makurdi
- Cross River State University of Technology
- Delta State University, Abraka
- Ekiti State University, Ado-Ekiti
- Federal University, Gusau
- Federal University of Agriculture, Makurdi
- Federal University of Technology, Minna
- Federal University, Dutsin-Ma
- Federal University, Kashere
- Fountain University, Oshogbo
- Godfrey Okoye University
- Gombe State University
- Ibrahim Badamasi Babangida University, Lapai
- Ignatius Ajuru University
- Sule Lamido University
- Kano University of Science and Technology
- Kebbi State University of Science and Technology of Science and Technology
- Kogi State University, Anyigba
- Lagos State University
- Lead City University
- Michael Okpara University of Agriculture, Umudike
- Modibbo Adama University of Technology, Yola
- Nasarawa State University, Keffi
- National Open University of Nigeria
- Nnamdi Azikiwe University, Awka
- Northwest University, Kano, Kano
- Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-Ife
- Olabisi Onabanjo University
- Osun State University
- Sokoto State University
- Tai Solarin University of Education
- Umaru Musa Yaradua University, Katsina
- University of Abuja
- University of Benin, Benin City
- University of Calabar
- University of Ibadan
- University of Ilorin, Ilorin
- University of Jos
- University of Lagos, Lagos
- University of Port Harcourt
- University of Uyo
- Usman Danfodiyo University, Sokoto, Sokoto
- Veritas University, Abuja
- Yobe State University