Do you want to study Economics And Statistics? Are you looking for JAMB or WAEC subject combinations for Economics And Statistics? If so, am happy to inform you that the JAMB and O Level (WAEC and NECO) subject combination for Economics And Statistics has been published in this post.
Continue reading this post to get the following information concerning WAEC and JAMB subject combinations required to study Economics And Statistics:
- Economics And Statistics O’Level (WAEC and NECO) Subjects and Requirements
- Economics And Statistics Direct Entry Subject and Requirements
- Economics And Statistics JAMB (UTME) Subjects Combination
JAMB Subject Combination For Economics And Statistics
Without further ado, the JAMB subject combinations for Economics And Statistics are English, Economics, Mathematics and any of Government, History, Geography, Literature in English, French and Christian Religious Studies /Islamic Studies.
Direct Entry Requirement for Economics And Statistics:
The direct entry requirements to study Economics And Statistics are:
Two (2) A Level passes in Economics and any one of Mathematics, Statistics, Geography, Physics, Chemistry, Agricultural Science, Accounting, Business Management, History and Government.
Before you continue reading, check out the following:
- Please refer to JAMB Brochure Here for more updated requirements.
- JAMB Registration Form
- JAMB Subject Combination For All Courses
- JAMB Syllabus
- JAMB Change of Course/Institution
- How To Create JAMB Profile
- How To Login To JAMB Profile
WAEC (O’Level) Subject Combination For Economics And Statistics