The part time degree admission list of the Ebonyi State University Abakaliki (EBSU) for 2018/2019 academic session has been released by the management. The details and instructions to check EBSU part time admission list can be found below.
The general public are hereby informed that EBSU part time degree admission list for 2018/2019 academic session has been released by the management of the Ebonyi State University.
Other EBSU Latest News
- EBSU School Fees For New & Old Students
- EBSU Post UTME Screening Form
- EBSU Cut Off Mark
- EBSU Admission List | Check Admission Status
Check EBSU Part-Time Admission List.
- Log to www.ebsu.edu.ng/app and click on check admission status to confirm your admission.
- Choose your program type, e.g. WASP/PART-TIME
- Choose search pattern, e.g. BY NAME
- Type your either your surname, firstname or middle name as search criteria and click on the search button
- Select your name from the list/pull of names that appeared and Click on Check Admission Status button
EBSU Part-Time Acceptance Fee Amount: Successfully admitted candidates are required to pay the sum of Thirty Thousand Naira (N30,000) non-refundable acceptance fee with a transaction charge of (N315).
EBSU Part-Time Acceptance Fee Payment Procedure.
Follow the procedure below after confirming your admission status:
- Generate an invoice for acceptance fee payment, by creating portal account. Login to www.ebsu.edu.ng/portal and click on CREATE A PORTAL ACCOUNT.
- Under student type, Choose New Student (Current Year 1) and Enter your Application Number in the box that appear
- Click on Verify button to generate default account detail with your password
- Log into the portal with your jamb registration number and default password
- Update Your personal profile before proceeding to generate invoice by Clicking on Acceptance fees and choose Get Acceptance Invoice from the dropdown link that appears
- Print and proceed to any bank of your choice for payment or payment online by clicking on the payment link on the invoice page
- After which, return to the portal to print your acceptance letter and online admission letter.