Do you want to study Cyber Security? Are you looking for JAMB or WAEC subject combinations for Cyber Security? If so, am happy to inform you that the JAMB and O Level (WAEC and NECO) subject combination for Cyber Security has been published in this post.
Continue reading this post to get the following information concerning WAEC and JAMB subject combinations required to study Cyber Security:
- Cyber Security O’Level (WAEC and NECO) Subjects and Requirements
- Cyber Security Direct Entry Subject and Requirements
- Cyber Security JAMB (UTME) Subjects Combination
JAMB Subject Combination For Cyber Security
Without further ado, the JAMB subject combinations for Cyber Security are English, Mathematics, Physics and one (1) of Biology, Chemistry, Agric Science, Economics and Geography.
Direct Entry Requirement for Cyber Security:
The direct entry requirements to study Cyber Security are:
- (i) Two (2) A Level passes in science subjects including Mathematics
- (ii) NCE merit in Mathematics and one (1) other Science or Social Science subject.
Before you continue reading, check out the following:
- Please refer to JAMB Brochure Here for more updated requirements.
- JAMB Registration Form
- JAMB Subject Combination For All Courses
- JAMB Syllabus
- JAMB Change of Course/Institution
- How To Create JAMB Profile
- How To Login To JAMB Profile
WAEC (O’Level) Subject Combination For Cyber Security