Do you want to study Criminology? Are you looking for JAMB or WAEC subject combinations for Criminology? If so, am happy to inform you that the JAMB and O Level (WAEC and NECO) subject combination for Criminology has been published in this post.
Continue reading this post to get the following information concerning WAEC and JAMB subject combinations required to study Criminology:
- Criminology O’Level (WAEC and NECO) Subjects and Requirements
- Criminology Direct Entry Subject and Requirements
- Criminology JAMB (UTME) Subjects Combination
JAMB Subject Combination For Criminology
Without further ado, the JAMB subject combinations for Criminology are English, Economics, Mathematics and any of Government, History, Geography, Literature in English, French and Christian Religious Studies /Islamic Studies.
FREE UPDATES: Do you want us to UPDATE you on Whastapp concerning this topic you are reading now? Click Here To Message Us on Whatsapp.
Direct Entry Requirement for Criminology:
The direct entry requirements to study Criminology are:
Two (2) A Level passes in Economics and any one of Mathematics, Statistics, Geography, Physics, Chemistry, Agricultural Science, Accounting, Business Management, History and Government.
Before you continue reading, check out the following:
- Please refer to JAMB Brochure Here for more updated requirements.
- JAMB Registration Form
- JAMB Subject Combination For All Courses
- JAMB Syllabus
- JAMB Change of Course/Institution
- How To Create JAMB Profile
- How To Login To JAMB Profile
WAEC (O’Level) Subject Combination For Criminology