Do you want to study Communication Arts? Are you looking for JAMB or WAEC subject combinations for Communication Arts? If so, am happy to inform you that the JAMB and O Level (WAEC and NECO) subject combination for Communication Arts has been published in this post.
Continue reading this post to get the following information concerning WAEC and JAMB subject combinations required to study Communication Arts:
- Communication Arts O’Level (WAEC and NECO) Subjects and Requirements
- Communication Arts Direct Entry Subject and Requirements
- Communication Arts JAMB (UTME) Subjects Combination
JAMB Subject Combination For Communication Arts
Without further ado, the JAMB subject combinations for Communication Arts are English, and Any three (3) Arts or Social Science subjects.
FREE UPDATES: Do you want us to UPDATE you on Whastapp concerning this topic you are reading now? Click Here To Message Us on Whatsapp.
Direct Entry Requirement for Communication Arts:
The direct entry requirements to study Communication Arts are:
- Two A Level passes or equivalent in Arts or Social Science subjects.
Before you continue reading, check out the following:
- Please refer to JAMB Brochure Here for more updated requirements.
- JAMB Registration Form
- JAMB Subject Combination For All Courses
- JAMB Syllabus
- JAMB Change of Course/Institution
- How To Create JAMB Profile
- How To Login To JAMB Profile
WAEC (O’Level) Subject Combination For Communication Arts