Do you want to login to Coal City University portal to probably check admission status, check results, register for post utme, pay school fees or do other Coal City University prospective candidates or students related actions? If yes is your answer, then am very happy to welcome you as you read this post primarily focused on Coal City University portal.
Before you proceed, here are few of the things you should be anticipating from this post concerning Coal City University Portal.
- How to Login to Coal City University portal
- What Coal City University portal is all about and
- Everything you can do on Coal City University portal
About Coal City University Portal?
Coal City University official portal is https://portal.ccu.edu.ng. Let me educate you in simple terms that Coal City University portal is a specially designed school website from the management which enables candidates, students and in most cases even staffs to carry out academic related tasks on their individual profiles.
To gain access to Coal City University portal, you however need to have the correct login credentials to be able to access the portal. This concept now brings us to the “what you can do on Coal City University portal section”.
What You Can Do on Coal City University Portal
If enabled completely, you can be able to carry out the following tasks on Coal City University portal:
- Register courses online
- Book hostel Accommodation
- Pay Coal City University School Fees.
- Register for Coal City University Post UTME
- Purchase Coal City University Post UTME Form online
- Printing Admission Letter
- Check Coal City University admission list.
How To Login to Coal City University Portal
- You can access Coal City University portal by visiting https://portal.ccu.edu.ng
- When the portal opens select any of the programmes (undergraduate, postgraduate or part time) if available
- Or click on the section of the portal you want to access
- Enter your username and password (for existing account)
- If you are an aspirant, enter your JAMB registration number and the password assigned to you
- Click on login and follow the follow the instructions thereafter.
Other Resources You May Like
- JAMB Subject Combination
- JAMB Recommended Textbooks
- JAMB Registration Form
- List of Schools That Has Released Admission List
- List of Schools That Has Released Post UTME Form
- Top 100 Best Universities in Nigeria
- JAMB CBT Registration Centres
- List of Courses Offered in Nigerian Universities and Requirements
- List of Courses In Nigeria and Schools That Offer Them
- WAEC Syllabus For All Subjects