The direct entry (DE) form of the Bayero University Kano (BUK) for 2018/2019 academic session is out on sale. The details, instructions and procedures to apply for BUK Direct Entry admission can be found below.
This is to inform all DIRECT ENTRY (DE) candidates who chose the Bayero University Kano as first choice for 2018/2019 Session admission that BUK Direct Entry Form for admission into 2018/2019 academic session is now out. Applications are invited from all suitably qualified candidates by the management of the Bayero University Kano for Direct Entry admission for 2018/2019.
This article is also very useful to all those who are searching for: BUK direct entry form 2018/2019, BUK direct entry form 2018/19, is BUK direct entry form out for 2018, BUK direct entry 2018/2019, www.BUK.edu.ng/direct entry, BUK direct entry form 2018 19, BUK direct entry requirements for 2018/2019, BUK direct entry past questions and answers.
FREE UPDATES: Do you want us to UPDATE you on Whastapp concerning this topic you are reading now? Click Here To Message Us on Whatsapp.
Other BUK Latest News
- BUK Cut Off Mark (JAMB & Departmental)
- BUK Admission List
- BUK Post-UTME Screening Form
- List Of Courses In Bayero University Kano (BUK)
Please note that only Candidates who applied through JAMB for Direct Entry Admission and chose Bayero University, Kano as their First Choice are eligible for the screening.
How to Apply for Bayero University Direct Entry Screening.
- Visit www.buk.edu.ng and click Direct Entry Online Screening at the home page. Log in using your DE Number, Phone Number and email address.
- Personalised payment invoice will be sent immediately into your email inbox. Print it and go to any bank nationwide to make a non-refundable payment of N2,000.00 (Two Thousand Naira Only)being the cost of screening.
- Return to www.buk.edu.ng and log in to complete the screening. Note that applicants cannot complete the screening until their payment is processed and verified. Fill in the Personal Data (including a clear and recent passport photograph) and Results Verification forms and click ‘submit’. NOTE that the photograph uploaded will be the only valid ID for all admitted candidates throughout their stay in the University.
- An auto-generated Online Screening Acknowledgement Slip will be sent immediately into your email inbox. Print the Slip and keep it safe. The slip will be needed during the collection of admission letter and during registration.
If you have any inquiry or are encountering any difficulty, write to [email protected]
- Payment at the Banks will be closed on Friday, 7th September, 2018.
- The Portal for the ON-LINE SCREENING will be closed by midnight on Sunday, 9th September, 2018.
Any candidate who fails to do the ON-LINE SCREENING will not be considered.