Is BOSU Post UTME form out for 2021/2022? If you are interested in BOSU post UTME screening form then am very happy to inform you that this post you are reading currently contains all the details you need regarding Borno State University post UTME form.
The general public are hereby informed that BOSU post UTME form is out for 2021/2022 academic session and has been updated here on this page. All candidates who chose Borno State University as their choice of Institution can now proceed and follow the instructions below to apply for BOSU post UTME screening exercise.
FREE UPDATES: Do you want us to UPDATE you on Whastapp concerning this topic you are reading now? Click Here To Message Us on Whatsapp.
Is BOSU post UTME form out? Yes. The procedures to buy and register BOSU post UTME screening exercise when it is out has been provided below.
Price of BOSU Post UTME Form
The cost of purchasing BOSU Post UTME screening form is N2,000.
The platform for the registration for Online screening of candidates for admission into undergraduate programs in BOSU for the 2021/2022 academic session has been opened.
Candidates who chose BOSU as their MOST Preferred Choice of the institution (First Choice) are advised to register and submit their documents online (No physical presence for the screening/submission of documents is required please).
However, candidates who did not choose BOSU as their first choice can also register for the online post UTME screening after Change of institution/course to BOSU from JAMB platform at Accredited CBT Centers.
Borno State University Degree Programmes
Interested candidates are hereby requested to apply for change of institution on JAMB portal for consideration of admissions into the undergraduate Programmes offered by the university.
- Faculty of Agriculture
- Animal Science
- Agric Economics & Extension
- Agrimony and Soil Science
- Faculty of Arts & Education
- B.A. English
- B A Literature In English
- Islamic Studies
- BA. Islamic Studies
- Educational Foundation
- B. Ed Educational Management
- B. Ed Guidance & Counselling
- Arts & Social Science Education
- B. A Education/English
- B. A Education/Islamic Studies
- B A (Ed ) Education/Economic
- Science Education
- B.Sc.(Ed.) Education/Biology
- B.Sc.(Ed.) Education/Chemistry
- B.Sc.(Ed.) Education/Mathematics
- B.Sc.(Ed.) Education/Physics
- B.Sc.(Ed.) Education/Computer Science
- Faculty of Social and Management Sciences
- B. Sc. Accounting
- Business Administration
- B. Sc. Business Administration
- B. Sc. Economics
- B. Sc. Geography
- Mass Communication
- B. Sc. Mass Communication
- Political Science
- B. Sc. Political Science
- B. Sc. Sociology
- B. Sc. Criminology and Security Studies
- B. Sc. Peace Studies and conflict Resolution
- Public Administration
- BSc. Public Administration
- Faculty of Science
- B. Sc Physics
- Mathematics and Computer Science
- B. Sc. Computer Science
- B. Sc. Mathematics
- B. Sc. Statistics
- B. Sc. Chemistry
- Biological Sciences
- B. Sc. Biochemistry
- B. Sc. Plant Science and Biotechnology
- B. Sc. Animal & Environmental Biology
BOSU Post UTME Eligibility
A. Candidates who scored a minimum of 140 points in UTME Exams and have five (5) relevant O’ level credits (including Mathematics and English language) are eligible to register into 100 level.
B. Candidates with a minimum of Lower Credit in ND/HND or Merit grade in NCE from a recognized tertiary institution and have five relevant O’ level credits (including Mathematics and English language) are eligible to register into 200 level
Candidates that are awaiting results should indicate in the appropriate grade area as ‘AR’. Such candidates should upload their Results once Available.
NOTE: Both Direct Entry and UTME candidates are STRONGLY advised to upload their ‘O’ LEVEL RESULTS unto the JAMB website (CAPS) at the nearest JAMB Office or JAMB accredited CBT Centre without which such a candidate will not be admitted
How to Apply for Borno State University Post UTME Form
1. You are to visit the University website www.Bosu.edu.ng and then click on PORTAL
2. Click on Post UTME Portal
3. Click on ‘New application’.
4. Login page will be displayed for you.
5. Use your Phone Number as your Username and Password to log in.
6. You will be directed to REMITA payment platform to make payment.
7. Choose a payment option ( i.e. using ATM Card or Bank):
A. ATM Card Payment Option:
❖ Click ‘proceed to payment’ icon
❖ Select card type (Master Card, Verve Card etc)
❖ Enter your Card details and ATM PIN No. and ‘submit’
❖ OTP confirmatory code will be sent to your phone/email to confirm your transaction.
❖ FINALLY, enter the sent OTP code to complete your transaction.
❖ N2, 000.00 will be deducted from your account.
❖ After completing the payment, you will be taken to the registration platform to proceed with your registration.
B. Bank Payment Option:
❖ Click ‘proceed to payment’ icon
❖ Select Bank;
❖ Enter your details as required and ‘submit’
❖ Print the e-invoice containing the Remita Reference No. and take to any Commercial Bank and pay the sum of two thousand (N2, 000.00).
❖ A payment receipt will be generated for you from the bank.
❖ Log on to BOSU website again, select ‘POST UTME PORTAL’,
❖ select ‘existing applicant’ and enter your Phone No as username and Password again. You will be taken to the registration platform to proceed with registration.
6. CHOICE OF PROGRAMME: You are required to select the choice of your programme of study from the list of available programmes.
7. EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATIONS:
i) You are expected to enter not more than two sittings of your O’ level Examination results with their centers/examination numbers
ii) In addition to the above, DE applicants are expected to enter institution And class of diploma/statement of result obtained (ND, HND, NCE, A level).
8. UPLOADING OF DOCUMENTS: For DE candidates only Upload Scanned Copies of the following Documents (the documents should not exceed Between 200kb and 300Kb each in PDF format):
i. JAMB Acknowledgement Slip for DE
ii. O’ Level Result(s); two sittings maximum
iii. A Level Result (ND/HND/NCE) For DE
11. SUBMISSION APPLICATION:
After filling/uploading all the necessary information/Certificates, you are advised to cross check and ensure that all entries/uploads are correct. You should then Submit the application by clicking on the ‘Submit application’ button.
12. PRINTING OF APPLICATION FORM:
After successful submission of your application, your application page is displayed. Your Phone Number is your Application ID (Password) as well as your login Username. You may wish to print your application form by Clicking on the ‘Print Application’ button.
For any enquiry Contact us at [email protected] or Call this number: 07014449880.
BOSU Post UTME Closing Date
- See BOSU Post UTME closing date here.
BOSU POST UTME Screening Date
We are going to update this page as soon as there is any update released concerning BOSU post UTME form by the management. Until then, continue checking this page for update on BOSU Post UME screening form.