Do you want to login to BIU portal to probably check admission status, check results, register for post utme, pay school fees or do other BIU prospective candidates or students related actions? If yes is your answer, then am very happy to welcome you as you read this post primarily focused on BIU portal.
Before you proceed, here are few of the things you should be anticipating from this post concerning BIU Portal.
- How to Login to BIU portal
- What BIU portal is all about and
- Everything you can do on BIU portal
About Benson Idahosa University
Benson Idahosa University is one of the tertiary institutions in Nigeria popularly known with the abbreviation BIU. Benson Idahosa University was established in the year 2002 and is located in Benin City, Edo State, Nigeria. Having said that, let us talk about the portal in itself.
About BIU Portal?
BIU official portal is https://www.biuportal.net. Let me educate you in simple terms that BIU portal is a specially designed school website from the Benson Idahosa University which enables candidates, students and in most cases even staffs to carry out academic related tasks on their individual profiles.
To gain access to BIU portal, you however need to have the correct login credentials to be able to access the portal. This login informations are mostly supplied by the management or webmaster of the Benson Idahosa University website.
This concept now brings us to the “what you can do on BIU portal section”.
What You Can Do on BIU Portal
If enabled completely, you can be able to carry out the following tasks on BIU portal:
- Register courses online
- Book hostel Accommodation
- Pay BIU School Fees.
- Register for BIU Post UTME
- Purchase BIU Post UTME Form online
- Printing Admission Letter
- Check BIU admission list.
How To Login to BIU Portal
- You can access BIU portal by visiting https://www.biuportal.net
- When the portal opens select any of the programmes (undergraduate, postgraduate or part time) if available
- Or click on the section of the portal you want to access
- Enter your username and password (for existing account)
- If you are an aspirant, enter your JAMB registration number and the password assigned to you
- Click on login and follow the follow the instructions thereafter.
Other Resources You May Like
- JAMB Subject Combination
- JAMB Recommended Textbooks
- JAMB Registration Form
- List of Schools That Has Released Admission List
- List of Schools That Has Released Post UTME Form
- Top 100 Best Universities in Nigeria
- JAMB CBT Registration Centres
- List of Courses Offered in Nigerian Universities and Requirements
- List of Courses In Nigeria and Schools That Offer Them
- WAEC Syllabus For All Subjects