Do you want to study Biomedical Engineering? Are you looking for JAMB or WAEC subject combinations for Biomedical Engineering? If so, am happy to inform you that the JAMB and O Level (WAEC and NECO) subject combination for Biomedical Engineering and Biomedical Technology has been published in this post.
Continue reading this post to get the following information concerning WAEC and JAMB subject combinations required to study Biomedical Engineering:
- Biomedical Engineering and Biomedical Technology O’Level (WAEC and NECO) Subjects and Requirements
- Biomedical Engineering Direct Entry Subject and Requirements
- Biomedical Engineering and Biomedical Technology JAMB (UTME) Subjects Combination
JAMB Subject Combination For Biomedical Engineering
Without further ado, the JAMB subject combinations for Biomedical Engineering are English, Physics, Chemistry and Biology.
Direct Entry Requirement for Biomedical Engineering:
The direct entry requirements to study Biomedical Engineering are:
Two (2) A Level passes in Chemistry and any one of Physics, Biology/ Zoology/Botany and Mathematics.
Before you continue reading, check out the following:
- Please refer to JAMB Brochure Here for more updated requirements.
- JAMB Registration Form
- JAMB Subject Combination For All Courses
- JAMB Syllabus
- JAMB Change of Course/Institution
- How To Create JAMB Profile
- How To Login To JAMB Profile
WAEC (O’Level) Subject Combination For Biomedical Engineering