Do you want to login to BASUG portal to probably check admission status, check results, register for post utme, pay school fees or do other BASUG prospective candidates or students related actions? If yes is your answer, then am very happy to welcome you as you read this post primarily focused on BASUG portal.
Before you proceed, here are few of the things you should be anticipating from this post concerning BASUG Portal.
- How to Login to BASUG portal
- What BASUG portal is all about and
- Most of the things you can do on BASUG portal
About Bauchi State University, Gadau
Bauchi State University, Gadau is one of the tertiary institutions in Nigeria popularly known with the abbreviation BASUG. Bauchi State University, Gadau was established in the year 2010 and is located in Gadau, Bauchi State, Nigeria. Having said that, let us talk about the portal in itself.
About BASUG Portal?
BASUG official portal is https://basug.edu.ng/registrations. Let me educate you in simple terms that BASUG portal is a specially designed school website from the Bauchi State University, Gadau which enables candidates, students and in most cases even staffs to carry out academic related tasks on their individual profiles.
To gain access to BASUG portal, you however need to have the correct login credentials to be able to access the portal. This login informations are mostly supplied by the management or webmaster of the Bauchi State University, Gadau website.
This concept now brings us to the “what you can do on BASUG portal section”.
What You Can Do on BASUG Portal
If enabled completely, you can be able to carry out the following tasks on BASUG portal:
- Register for BASUG Post UTME
- Purchase BASUG Post UTME Form online
- Printing Admission Letter
- Check BASUG admission list.
How To Login to BASUG Portal
- You can access BASUG portal by visiting https://basug.edu.ng/registrations
- When the portal opens select any of the programmes (undergraduate, postgraduate or part time) if available
- Or click on the section of the portal you want to access
- Enter your username and password (for existing account)
- If you are an aspirant, enter your JAMB registration number and the password assigned to you
- Click on login and follow the follow the instructions thereafter.
Other Resources You May Like
- JAMB Subject Combination
- JAMB Recommended Textbooks
- JAMB Registration Form
- List of Schools That Has Released Admission List
- List of Schools That Has Released Post UTME Form
- Top 100 Best Universities in Nigeria
- JAMB CBT Registration Centres
- List of Courses Offered in Nigerian Universities and Requirements
- List of Courses In Nigeria and Schools That Offer Them
- WAEC Syllabus For All Subjects