Do you want to study Automotive Engineering? Are you looking for JAMB or WAEC subject combinations for Automotive Engineering? If so, am happy to inform you that the JAMB and O Level (WAEC and NECO) subject combination for Automotive Engineering has been published in this post.
Continue reading this post to get the following information concerning WAEC and JAMB subject combinations required to study Automotive Engineering:
FREE UPDATES: Do you want us to UPDATE you on Whastapp concerning this topic you are reading now? Click Here To Message Us on Whatsapp.
- Automotive Engineering O’Level (WAEC and NECO) Subjects and Requirements
- Automotive Engineering Direct Entry Subject and Requirements
- Automotive Engineering JAMB (UTME) Subjects Combination
JAMB Subject Combination For Automotive Engineering
Without further ado, the JAMB subject combinations for Automotive Engineering are English, Mathematics, Chemistry and Physics.
Direct Entry Requirement for Automotive Engineering:
The direct entry requirements to study Automotive Engineering are:
- A Level passes in any two (2) of Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry
Before you continue reading about Automotive Engineering subject combinations, check out the following:
- Please refer to JAMB Brochure Here for more updated requirements.
- JAMB Registration Form
- JAMB Subject Combination For All Courses
- JAMB Syllabus
- JAMB Change of Course/Institution
- How To Create JAMB Profile
- How To Login To JAMB Profile
WAEC (O’Level) Subject Combination For Automotive Engineering