Do you want to study Applied Physics? Are you looking for JAMB or WAEC subject combinations for Applied Physics? If so, am happy to inform you that the JAMB and O Level (WAEC and NECO) subject combination for Applied Physics has been published in this post.
Continue reading this post to get the following information concerning WAEC and JAMB subject combinations required to study Applied Physics:
- Applied Physics O’Level (WAEC and NECO) Subjects and Requirements
- Applied Physics Direct Entry Subject and Requirements
- Applied Physics JAMB (UTME) Subjects Combination
JAMB Subject Combination For Applied Physics
Without further ado, the JAMB subject combinations for Applied Physics are English, Physics, Mathematics and Chemistry or Biology.
FREE UPDATES: Do you want us to UPDATE you on Whastapp concerning this topic you are reading now? Click Here To Message Us on Whatsapp.
Direct Entry Requirement for Applied Physics:
The direct entry requirements to study Applied Physics are:
- Two (2) A Level passes in Physics and Mathematics.
Before you continue reading about Applied Physics subject combinations, check out the following:
- Please refer to JAMB Brochure Here for more updated requirements.
- JAMB Registration Form
- JAMB Subject Combination For All Courses
- JAMB Syllabus
- JAMB Change of Course/Institution
- How To Create JAMB Profile
- How To Login To JAMB Profile
WAEC (O’Level) Subject Combination For Applied Physics