Do you want to study Applied Chemistry? Are you looking for JAMB or WAEC subject combinations for Applied Chemistry? If so, am happy to inform you that the JAMB and O Level (WAEC and NECO) subject combination for Applied Chemistry has been published in this post.
Continue reading this post to get the following information concerning WAEC and JAMB subject combinations required to study Applied Chemistry:
- Applied Chemistry O’Level (WAEC and NECO) Subjects and Requirements
- Applied Chemistry Direct Entry Subject and Requirements
- Applied Chemistry JAMB (UTME) Subjects Combination
JAMB Subject Combination For Applied Chemistry
Without further ado, the JAMB subject combinations for Applied Chemistry are English, Chemistry and two (2) of Physics, Biology and Mathematics.
Direct Entry Requirement for Applied Chemistry:
The direct entry requirements to study Applied Chemistry are:
(i) Two (2) A Level passes in Chemistry and any one (1) of Physics, Mathematics or Biology.
(ii) ND/NCE with good grades in relevant O Level subjects.
Before you continue reading about Applied Chemistry subject combinations, check out the following:
- Please refer to JAMB Brochure Here for more updated requirements.
- JAMB Registration Form
- JAMB Subject Combination For All Courses
- JAMB Syllabus
- JAMB Change of Course/Institution
- How To Create JAMB Profile
- How To Login To JAMB Profile