Do you want to study Applied Botany? Are you looking for JAMB or WAEC subject combinations for Applied Botany? If so, am happy to inform you that the JAMB and O Level (WAEC and NECO) subject combination for Applied Botany has been published in this post.
Continue reading this post to get the following information concerning WAEC and JAMB subject combinations required to study Applied Botany:
- Applied Botany O’Level (WAEC and NECO) Subjects and Requirements
- Applied Botany Direct Entry Subject and Requirements
- Applied Botany JAMB (UTME) Subjects Combination
JAMB Subject Combination For Applied Botany
Without further ado, the JAMB subject combinations for Applied Botany are English, Biology, Chemistry and Physics or Mathematics.
FREE UPDATES: Do you want us to UPDATE you on Whastapp concerning this topic you are reading now? Click Here To Message Us on Whatsapp.
Direct Entry Requirement for Applied Botany:
The direct entry requirements to study Applied Botany are:
- Two (2) A Level passes in Biology and either Chemistry or Physics.
Before you continue reading about Applied Botany subject combinations, check out the following:
- Please refer to JAMB Brochure Here for more updated requirements.
- JAMB Registration Form
- JAMB Subject Combination For All Courses
- JAMB Syllabus
- JAMB Change of Course/Institution
- How To Create JAMB Profile
- How To Login To JAMB Profile
WAEC (O’Level) Subject Combination For Applied Botany