This post contains what Anatomy is about, admission requirement to study Anatomy in Nigeria Universities, places one can work with a degree in Anatomy.
All JAMB and WAEC candidates who are interested in studying or having a career in Anatomy are hereby informed that JAMB and WAEC subject combination for Anatomy for 2019/2020 academic session has been released.
What is Anatomy about?
Recommended Just For You
Did You Had a Low JAMB Score? Gain Admission Directly Into 200 Level Without JAMB in any university of your choice. Call 07032622910 NOW!
Anatomy deals with
- The study of organs functions, tissue structures in the human body, animals and other organisms.
- It is a branch of biology and medicine
- Comparison of similar body structures in different species of animals in order to understand the adaptive changes they have undergone in the course of evolution.
- You will also learn oral and communication skills needed for research purpose. .
Other JAMB Related Posts
- JAMB 2019/2020 Form is Out Registration Guidelines And Procedures
- JAMB Profile Creation 2019- How To Easily Create And Update Your Profile
- JAMB Change Of Course & Institution Plus Correction Of Data
- JAMB & WAEC Subject Combination For Electrical Engineering 2019/2020
- JAMB & WAEC Subject Combination For Civil Engineering 2019/2020
- JAMB & WAEC Subject Combination For Chemical Engineering 2019/2020
- JAMB & WAEC Subject Combination For Microbiology 2019/2020
JAMB UTME Subject Combination For Anatomy?
For you to be on a safe side it is better if you aim for a score of 180 – 200 and above in JAMB UTME because anything short of that may deny you of Admission/Post UTME. Of course, if you have a score below 180, you can consider College of Education or Polytechnic.
JAMB UTME subject combination (subject to write in jamb) for Anatomy are
- Use of English
- Physics or Chemistry