How much is AKSU school fees for new and returning students 2020/2021? If you are interested in AKSU school fees for new and old students then am very happy to inform you that we have dedicated this post to providing you Akwa Ibom State University school fees.
This is a notice to the general public as well as both new and returning students of Akwa Ibom State University that AKSU school fees for new and old students has been scheduled and published here on this page. Without further ado, proceed to check AKSU school fees below. You can also check out List Of Federal Universities In Nigeria and Their School Fees.
AKSU School Fees
AKSU school fees is N53,000.00 for indigenes and N73,000.00 for non-indigenes.
See the breakdown in the table below.
|Indigenes||N53,000.00 per session|
|Non-indigenes||N73,000.00 per session|
- All first year students are expected to take the compulsory 5 (five) GSS (General Studies Courses). Therefore, they are to pay an extra N2, 500.00 (two thousand five hundred Naira) only, for the 5 (five) GSS courses @ N500.00 per GSS course.
- Other returning students who have GSS course(s) to register would pay according to the number of the GSS courses registered at (N500.00) only per GSS course.
Aksu School Fees Payment Procedure for Fresh Students:
(a) [email protected] OPTION
(1) Visit http://www.aksu.edu.ng from any internet access point (E.g. Cybercafés).
(2) Click on Student menu and select MAKE PAYMENT option. You will be redirected to http://portals.aksu.edu.ng
(3) Click on the link “REGISTER NOW” and select ADMISSION
(4) Enter your Jamb registration number and click the VERIFY button.
(5) Select the SCHOOL FEE button and click CONTINUE button.
(6) Select FULL PAYMENT
(7) Click on print button to print the Pre-Payment Analysis Slip.
(8) Click on MAKE PAYMENT button to make payment using the eTransact online payment platform.
(Note that the amount to be paid includes School fee, Course Registration fee for General Studies – GSS, as well as Bank Transaction charge)
(9) Select Pay AT BANK mode from the payment mode option menu.
(10) The list of banks supported on the platform appears, click the CONTINUE button to proceed.
11) An ACKNOWLEDGMENT SLIP containing your transactions details appears.
12) Click on PRINT ACKNOWLEDGEMENT SLIP button to print the slip.
13) With the Acknowledgment slip visit any branch of the banks listed on the platform.
14) At the bank, the bank teller uses the Acknowledgment slip to accept the payment in Cash and provides the student with an eTransact e-payment receipt.
15) Visit the Bursary Department to change your e-receipt to the University official receipt.
Any of the following banks are to be used for payment through the eTransact platform
1. Union Bank
2. Sterling Bank
3. United Bank for Africa (UBA)
4. First City Monument Bank (FCMB)
5. Diamond Bank
6. Unity Bank
7. Enterprise Bank
8. GTB Bank
9. Access Bank
10. EcoBank, etc
We are going to update this page as soon as any changes is made to AKSU school fees by the management. Until then, continue checking this page and bookmark it for easy access to check AKSU school fees.