The Basic and remedial screening date of the Ahmadu Bello University Zaria (ABU) for 2018/2019 academic session has been announced by the management. The details and instructions o ABU Zaria Basic and remedial programmes screening date can be found below.
The general public are hereby informed that Abu Zaria Basic and Remedial programmes screening date for admission into 2018/2019 academic session has been released by the management of Ahmadu Bello University.
Candidates who applied for admission into Ahmadu Bello University Basic and remedial programmes are to proceed below and check their screening date.
Other ABU Zaria related posts
- ABU Zaria IJMB & Remedial Studies Admission Form
- Abu Zaria Post UTME Screening Date
- Abu Zaria Admission List Out | Check Status
- ABU Zaria School Fees Schedule
ABU Remedial & IJMB Entrance Exams Schedule & Requirements.
A. SCREENING/TEST FOR APPLICANTS INTO REMEDIAL PROGRAMME
Group 1: Kaduna, Kano, Zamfara, Plateau and FCT Abuja
Date: Monday 15TH October, 2018.
Group 2: Kogi, Katsina, Niger, Nasarawa, Benue and Jigawa States
Date: Tuesday 16TH October, 2018.
Group 3: Kwara, Borno, Yobe, Adamawa, Gombe, Kebbi, Sokoto, Bauchi, and Taraba states
Date: Wednesday 17TH October, 2018.
B. SCREENING/TEST FOR APPLICANTS INTO BASIC (IJMB) PROGRAMME
i. All Basic (IJMB) applicants from ALL STATES of the Federation
ii. All Applicants who might have missed their screening/exam dates (in A above)
Date: Thursday 18TH October, 2018.
Note: All applicants are to come with the followings:
- Payment teller from the bank
- Printed Pin Voucher
- Printed completed online application form & Exams Card
- Writing materials (i.e. HB Pencil and Eraser) and non-programmable calculator
- No GSM Phone would be allowed into the exam Hall.