The first (1st) and second (2nd) batch admission list of the Ahmadu Bello University (ABU Zaria) for 2019/2020 academic session is out. The procedures and instructions to check ABU Zaria admission list can be found below.
The general public are hereby informed that ABU Zaria 1st and 2nd batch admission list 1st and 2nd batch for 2019/2020 academic session has been released. Those who participated in ABU Zaria admission screening exercise can now proceed and check if they names are among those considered for admission.
Other ABU Zaria Latest News
Recommended Just For You
Did You Had a Low JAMB Score? Gain Admission Directly Into 200 Level Without JAMB in any university of your choice. Call 07032622910 NOW!
How To Check ABU Zaria Admission Status
Note: Currently as at the time of updating this article, ABU Zaria admission list has been uploaded on JAMB Portal. The management is currently compiling the names of those to be offered admission.
The procedures to check ABU Zaria admission status when it has been released can be found below.
- Candidates can now check it on school portal by going to https://putme.abu.edu.ng/
- Enter your jamb reg number on the space provided
- Enter your name
- Click On Search
How To Check ABU Zaria Admission Status On JAMB Portal
The Procedures below will help you check your admission status on JAMB Caps Portal and also Accept it.
- Candidates are to login to the JAMB website and click on CAPS to check their admission status, and click on accept/reject button to either accept or reject the offer.
- Candidates whose admission status show “not admitted” should keep checking the JAMB website for further updates.
- Candidates should please note that the Admission List will be published in batches on the University’s website as they are processed. Candidates are therefore advised to keep on checking the university’s website for the Admission List.
- Those offered provisional Admission should proceed with the Acceptance and Registration processes. The procedure will soon be made available.
ABU Zaria Admission Guide
This is to help all those who has been offered admission by ABU Zaria with procedures to successfully process their admission and avoid making mistakes that would cost them the admission offered to them. Congratulations to those who has been offered admission.
If you have not been offered admission, don’t loose hope. see a Programme you can apply to and gain admission into 200 level.
Steps To Take After Been Offered Admission In The Ahmadu Bello University (ABU Zaria)
For those offered admission, Now you will need to check for the following and get it ready for your admission clearance and registrations.
- Check for the amount that ABU Zaria is paying as acceptance Fee for the admission offered to you. Note: If you don’t pay acceptance fee, it means you have rejected the admission offered to you and you will be denied that privilege.
- Also Check ABU Zaria Schools Fees to see how much it is and try and get it ready as soon possible as it will be required immediately after paying your acceptance fee. See The Ahmadu Bello University (ABU Zaria) School Fees Here
- Get the required documents ready for your registration and clearance into your new School, Faculty and Department.
- Read the School’s rules and regulations to avoid falling a victim of any act that is against the school code of honor throughout your stay in the school cause that would be disastrous for you.