Is WDU Post UTME form out for 2021/2022? If you are interested in WDU post UTME screening form then am very happy to inform you that this post you are reading currently contains all the details you need regarding Western Delta University post UTME form.
The general public are hereby informed that WDU post UTME form is out for 2021/2022 academic session and has been updated here on this page. All candidates who chose Western Delta University as their choice of Institution can now proceed and follow the instructions below to apply for WDU post UTME screening exercise.
FREE UPDATES: Do you want us to UPDATE you on Whastapp concerning this topic you are reading now? Click Here To Message Us on Whatsapp.
Is WDU post UTME form out? Yes. The procedures to buy and register WDU post UTME screening exercise when it is out has been provided below.
Price of WDU Post UTME Form
The cost of purchasing WDU Post UTME screening form is N2,000.
COLLEGE OF NATURAL AND APPLIED SCIENCES:
- B.Sc. Chemistry
- B.Sc. Computer Science
- B.Sc. Industrial Chemistry
- B.Sc. Environmental Management and Toxicology
- B.Sc. Microbiology
- B.Sc. Industrial Mathematics
- B.Sc. Mathematics
- B.Sc. Geology and Petroleum Studies
- B.Sc. Physics with Electronics
COLLEGE OF SOCIAL AND MANAGEMENT SCIENCES:
- B.Sc. Accounting
- B.Sc. Economics
- B.Sc. Business Administration
- B.Sc. Mass Communication
- B.Sc. Political Science and Public Administration
- B.Sc. Sociology
- B.Sc. International Relations
- B.Sc. Criminology and Security Studies
COLLEGE OF LAW:
- LLB. Law
WDU Post UTME Eligibility
- Candidates who wrote the 2021 UTME and obtained a minimum score of 120.
- Candidates who did not choose this University but want to change to Western Delta University can also apply.
- All applicants are required to have credit passes in SSCE, GCE, NECO or NABTEB in at least 5 subjects which must include; English Language, Mathematics and other subjects as may be specified by each Department/College. The credits must be obtained at not more than 2 sittings.
- Direct Entry Candidates are expected to possess a good Diploma (with minimum of Lower Credit, NCE (with minimum of Merit) from recognized institutions OR 2 Advanced Level GCE passes in relevant subjects.
How to Apply for WDU Post UTME Form
Forms are obtainable at the Bursary Department of the University for free. Forms are available at the following centres;
Warri Sales Centre:
Refinery Junction, Effurun-Warri, Delta State
Tel.: 08028929972; 07038592752
Yenagoa Sales Cente:
Future Leaders’ Educational School,
Gwegwe Street, Ovom, Yenagoa, Bayelsa State
Tel.: 08036720300; 07066552667
Benin City Sales Centre:
High Tower College,
3 Okundaye Street, Uselu, Benin City, Edo State
Tel.: 08052728529; 08055620307
Ughelli Sales Centre:
Big Theo Technologies,
130, Isoko Road, Ughelli, Delta State.
Police Station Road, Abraka
Tel.: 08065595139; 09052436774
Submission of Completed Forms:
Completed Application Forms should be sent to the Registrar, Western Delta University, Oghara.
For further information call 07060908008 or 08168676387 or 08035887283.
WDU Post UTME Closing Date
WDU POST UTME Screening Date
We are going to update this page as soon as there is any update released concerning WDU post UTME form by the management. Until then, continue checking this page for update on WDU Post UME screening form.