Unizik payment of acceptance fee for candidates who has been offered provisional admission by the management of Nnamdi Azikiwe University for 2016/2017 has been announced.
Candidates who has not checked they admission status should proceed to check Unizik admission status Here .
If you have been admitted, proceed to follow the guidelines shown below on how you can pay your acceptance fee.
|1. Pay an acceptance fee of =N= 16,500 (Sixteen thousand five hundred naira only) and obtain a pin.|
2. Pay Biometric capturing and processing fee of =N= 7,500 (Seven thousand five hundred naira only) and obtain a second pin from any of these banks.
|3. Visit the school portal my.unizik.edu.ng click on E-clearnace, click on undergraduate(regular) and follow instructions in other to fill your online clearance form .|
|4. You are expected to print out a submited copy of the clearance form and proceed to the school admission unit for physical clearance.|
- Please Proceed to the University ICT Center in the University Library Basement from 10th November, 2016
- There you Generate a Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR) for the payment of an Acceptance of (NGN) 24000
- Proceed with the RRR printout to any bank within the University Campus to make your Acceptance Fee Payment
- Come Back to the University ICT Center in the Library basement to confirm your payment and fillout your E-Clearance form
- Further Instructions on how to complete your registration will be listed out on the E-Clearance form.
After acceptance fees and accommodations, the next is your physical clearance,which is done at the administrative building,the things you will surely need for the physical clearance are:
a.Birth certificate or baptismal card.
b.Your admission status print out(i.e you print the page you see your admission status from unizik site).
c.Your WAEC results print out from waec website.
d.Your statement of result from the school you wrote the WAEC.
e.Your Local Government Identification letter.
f.Your JAMB result showing your picture. (this is done with a JAMB scratch card)
g.Your admission letter from JAMB website (this is also done with a separate JAMB scratch card)
h.Your passports up to 16 copies or more (you are going to use them for many purposes)
i.You will also pay for security handbook.
j.You will do many photocopies, so be ready.
For those of you living far away from Awka,make sure that all these things are ready before coming so that you wont lack anything.