Are you looking for UNIOSUN supplementary post UTME form? If so, UNIOSUN supplementary post UTME form for admission into 2019/2020 academic session has been released by the management of the Osun State University.
The Osun State University (UNIOSUN) supplementary post UTME form for 2019/2020 academic session has been released.
The UNIOSUN supplementary admission portal is now open and registration is currently been accepted from applicants who meet the following criteria:
Recommended Just For You
Did You Had a Low JAMB Score? Gain Admission Directly Into 200 Level Without JAMB in any university of your choice. Call 07032622910 NOW!
- UNIOSUN will admit only candidates who made at least five (5) credit passes in SSCE/NECO/NABTEB in the relevant subjects at not more than two sittings except LL.B Common & Islamic Law which must be one sitting.
- Candidates should meticulously provide their O’ Level details on the portal. Any candidate that supplies wrong information would be prosecuted by law enforcement agencies and the admission of such candidates withdrawn, once discovered.
How to Apply for UNIOSUN Supplementary Post UTME Admission.
- Candidates are to register on-line by accessing the University website: http://www.uniosun.edu.ng or http://admissions.uniosun.edu.ng to complete and submit an application. They are expected to print two (2) copies of the application form after submission.
- Visit the Uniosun Post UTME Portal via http://admissions.uniosun.edu.ng. This will take you to the online Application Platform. Ensure you read all registration guidelines and instructions before proceeding to register.
- Payments of N2,000.00 (two thousand Naira) for the Post UTME Screening is through the Interswitch Web PAY platform using your ATM cards (Master Card, Verve card and Interswitch enabled Cards.
CHANGE OF INSTITUTION
- Candidates who are willing to change from other Institutions to make Osun State University as their first choice are also eligible to register for the Post-UTME Screening exercise.
- However, candidates who made UNIOSUN as their first choice but could not find their names on first choice list should use the “OTHER CHOICE” option for their screening registration and supply their correct information which will be verified accordingly.
CENTRAL ADMISSION PROCESSING SYSTEM (CAPS)
The 2019/2020 admission exercise will be based on Central Admission Processing System (CAPS), a system designed by Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB) to automate the admissions process to tertiary institutions.
- All candidates must ensure that they upload their O/Level results into the JAMB CAPS Portal.
- CLOSING DATE: Submission of forms now closes at 12.00 noon on Friday 31st January, 2020
For further information, please contact the Admissions Office, Osun State University, Osogbo on Tel: 080-35769845, 08107976419