Does Osun State University (UNIOSUN) Accept Second (2nd) Choice Candidates? This is a question raised by lots of applicants or candidates who want to apply for admission in the Osun State University (UNIOSUN) or those who have already applied for the school during JAMB registration.
The good news is that JAMB Now Allows candidates to choose Universities as Second choice during registration, but the not so good news is that not all Universities or schools can be used as second (2nd) choice during JAMB Registration.
Before you Continue, See the Recommended Articles:
JAMB has selected the list of schools that can be used as second choice to better increase the chances that each Candidates have to be offered admission for the session.
This list of Universities selected by JAMB are the ones that applicants can easily get admission into.
Now, let’s go back and answer the question which brought about this article which is:
Does UNIOSUN Accept Those That Choose It as Second (2nd) Choice in JAMB? Or in Other Words, Does UNIOSUN Offer Admission to Candidates who Choose It As Second Choice? NO. The Osun State University is not among the selected schools that JAMB Choice as second choice universities.
This means that no matter the JAMB Score you have (Be it 300 or above), UNIOSUN will not consider you for admission if you apply them as 2nd choice.
So, candidates are hereby advised not to waste their second choice slot by applying for Osun State University as they won’t be considered for admission. Click Here for the list of schools that accept second choice in JAMB. See UNIOSUN Latest News Here.
- UNIOSUN Supplementary Post UTME Form for 2019/2020 | Apply Now
- UNIOSUN School Fees (New & Returning) For 2018/2019 | See Amount
- UNIOSUN Pre-Degree Admission Form For 2019/2020 | Register Now
- UNIOSUN Admission List 2019/2020 Released | Check Admission Status
- UNIOSUN Acceptance Fee Payment Procedures 2019/2020 | Details
- UNIOSUN JAMB & Departmental Cut Off Mark 2019/2020 Released
- UNIOSUN Supplementary Admission List [UTME & DE] For 2018/2019
- UNIOSUN Resumption Date 2018/2019 Announced | See Date