Last updated on May 23rd, 2020 at 08:17 pm
The fresh students registration procedures of the University of Medical Sciences Ondo (UNIMED) for 2019/2020 academic session has been released by the management.
The UNIMED freshers registration procedures can be found below.
The general public are hereby informed that UNIMED new students registration procedures for 2019/2020 academic session has been released by the management of the University of Medical Sciences Ondo.
Recommended Just For You
Did You Had a Low JAMB Score? Gain Admission Directly Into 200 Level Without JAMB in any university of your choice. Call 07032622910 NOW!
Other UNIMED related posts
UNIMED Fresh Students’ Registration Procedure.
- Visit JAMB Website & Print your Admission Letter
- VISIT the University Portal on unimed.edu.ng/portal
- Click on Check Admission Status to know your admission status and Accept It
- Click on Payment to make payment for Acceptance Fee online and print evidence of payment or Generate Payment Invoice to pay through commercial banks via e- tranzact platform. Visit the portal thereafter to Confirm your Payment by carefully entering your Payment Confirmation No if payment was made through commercial banks.
- Click Account Creation to Create Student Account and Subsequently Log In to fill all required forms.
- Download & Print Completed Forms in 4 Copies.
- Proceed to Academic Affairs Office for Screening (from Monday 15th October 2018) with 4 Copies of Printed Forms, Original Copies of Credentials – JAMB Admission Letter, ‘O’ Level/’A’ Level/B.Sc Result, Local Government Attestation Letter, Birth Certificate, Letter of good conduct from reputable person in the society, 4 Passport sized photograph, Acceptance Fee payment receipt.
- Proceed to the Health Centre to complete medical registration.
- On Successful Clearance, proceed to pay for School Fees and Accommodation Fees (For Hostel Space).
- Log in to your Account and fill Course Registration Form.
- Download & Print Completed Course Registration in 4 Copies.
- Proceed to your Departmental Course Coordinator for endorsement of Registration Form
- Proceed to your Department for Head of Department’s endorsement
- Proceed to Dean of your Faculty for endorsement.
- Thereafter, Submit your completed course registration forms to your Faculty Officer.