Is UNIMED Post UTME form out for 2021/2022? If you are interested in UNIMED post UTME screening form then am very happy to inform you that this post you are reading currently contains all the details you need regarding University of Medical Science Ondo State post UTME form.
The general public are hereby informed that UNIMED post UTME form is out for 2021/2022 academic session and has been updated here on this page. All candidates who chose University of Medical Science Ondo State as their choice of Institution can now proceed and follow the instructions below to apply for UNIMED post UTME screening exercise.
Is UNIMED post UTME form out? Yes. The procedures to buy and register UNIMED post UTME screening exercise when it is out has been provided below.
Ondo State University of Medical Sciences Courses
Faculty of Basic Medical Sciences
- Anatomy (B.Sc.)
- Biochemistry (B.Sc.)
- Physiology (B.Sc.)
Faculty of Dental Sciences
Faculty of Medical Rehabilitation
- Prosthetics and Orthotics
Faculty of Allied Health Sciences
- Medical Laboratory Science
- Human Nutrition and Dietetics
- Radiography and Radiation Science
School of Public Health
- Community Health Science
- Environmental Health Science
Faculty of Nursing Science
- Nursing Science (B.Nsc.)
Faculty of Science
- Animal & Environmental Biology (B.Sc.)
- Microbiology (B.Sc.)
- Plant Biology and Biotechnology Options (B.Sc.)
- Environmental Management and Toxicology (B.Sc.)
- Chemistry (B.Sc.)
- Computer Science (B.Sc.)
- Food Science (B.Sc.)
- Information Technology (B.Sc.)
- Mathematics (B.Sc.)
- Physics (B.Sc.)
- Physics with Electronics (B.Sc.)
- Science Laboratory Technology (B.Sc.)
- Statistics (B.Sc.)
UNIMED Supplementary Post UTME Eligibility
- Candidates who made University of Medical Sciences, Ondo their first and second choices in the 2021 UTME and scored 160 and above are eligible for the screening. In addition, candidates who did not choose the University of Medical Sciences, Ondo and are willing to change to the University are also eligible for the screening.
- Candidates must possess five (5) credit passes at one sitting in relevant O/level subjects including English Language and Mathematics for the MBBS/BDS programme and not more than two sittings in relevant O/Level subjects including English and Mathematics for other programmes in the University.
- Direct entry candidates who have already applied to JAMB and who possess a minimum of 10 points in relevant ‘A’ level subjects or equivalent are eligible to apply for courses in the Faculty of Basic Medical Sciences and Faculty of Science except for Computer Science, Information Technology and Statistics).
- Applicants who have applied to the institution before are also qualified to apply if they so wish.
JAMB UTME SUBJECT COMBINATION
All courses in Faculties require English Language, Physics, Chemistry and Biology in UTME. Candidates in Mathematics require English Language, Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics or Biology in the UTME.
How to Apply for UNIMED Supplementary Post UTME Form
Eligible candidates should log on to University website www.unimed.edu.ng.
Then, take the following steps:
- Click on Admission;
- Click on Post-UTME to access the Post-UTME Portal;
- Click on PAYMENT to make payment via online payment system using VISA or MASTER Card. Note that VERVE Card is not allowed;
- After payment, Print Payment Receipt
- On Post-UTME Portal, Click on the APPLICATION FORM with your UTME Registration Number and Payment Transaction ID to complete the screening form.
For more details on payment and application, check the University’s website (www.unimed.edu.ng). PAYMENT IS ONLY VIA THE UNIMED PAYMENT PLATFORM. ON NO ACCOUNT SHOULD CANDIDATES MAKE PAYMENT TO ANY UNAUTHORISED ACCOUNT. PLEASE SEEK CLARIFICATION IN CASE OF DOUBT
UNIMED Post UTME and Direct Entry Screening Schedule
Screening Exercise Dates, Venue of Examination and modality will be communicated to validly registered candidates at a later date
ALSO, NOTE THAT:
- All candidates are requested to bring along the following items to the screening venue:
- JAMB UTME Notification of Results or Registration Slips for Direct-Entry Candidates;
- Printed copy of the completed 2021/2022 Admission Screening slip.
- Direct Entry Candidates are to forward their Transcript directly to the Registrar, University of Medical Sciences.
- For more information or clarifications, candidates are advised to visit the University website, www.unimed.edu.ng, send an e-mail to [email protected], or call the following phone numbers: +234-706-957-3618, +234-905-826-3636.
- Any candidate who fails to present himself/herself for the Admission Screening Exercise will NOT be considered for admission.
Kindly note that the University does NOT have individual/sales agents. For the avoidance of doubt, valid and authentic details about admissions into the programmes offered by UNIMED can be obtained only at the University’s administrative office and at the university’s website www.unimed.edu.ng
Kindly note also, that valid payments for purchase of forms can only be done as described above and NOT into any individual’s account. Anyone who deals with any individual and/or makes payment(s) into any individual’s account does so at her/his own risk!
UNIMED Post UTME Closing Date
UNIMED POST UTME Screening Date
We are going to update this page as soon as there is any update released concerning UNIMED post UTME form by the management. Until then, continue checking this page for update on UNIMED Post UME screening form.