Is UNIMAID Post UTME form out for 2021/2022? If you are interested in UNIMAID post UTME screening form then am very happy to inform you that this post you are reading currently contains all the details you need regarding University of Maiduguri post UTME form.
The general public are hereby informed that UNIMAID post UTME form is out for 2021/2022 academic session and has been updated here on this page. All candidates who chose University of Maiduguri as their choice of Institution can now proceed and follow the instructions below to apply for UNIMAID post UTME screening exercise.
Is UNIMAID post UTME form out? Yes. The procedures to buy and register UNIMAID post UTME screening exercise when it is out has been provided below.
Price of UNIMAID Post UTME Form
The cost of purchasing UNIMAID Post UTME screening form is N2,000.
UNIMAID Courses, Post UTME / DE Screening Eligibility & Requirements
- Candidates who applied for admission into degree programmes of the University of Maiduguri for the 2021/2022 Academic Session and have scored 140 and above in the UTME, and a minimum of Lower Credit/Merit in Diploma, 9 points in NCE/IJMB or Second Class Lower Division from a recognized institution for Direct Entry.
- (Note that this screening exercise is also open to candidates who did not choose the University of Maiduguri during their UTME registration)
How to Apply for UNIMAID Post UTME Form
Candidates are to pay the sum of two thousand naira (N 2000) only for the registration including bank charges. The portal will open on 28th February 2022 and close on 4th April 2022
To register, candidates must proceed as follows:
- Visit www.putme.unimaid.edu.ng
- Type your UTME Number as username and password. Both are case sensitive.
- Enter valid and accessible e-mail and phone number and click on Process Payment
- You wil be directed to REMITA to make the paymernt.
- Make PAYMENT as follows
- For Card payment you will be sent OTP from REMITA to your phone number and E-mail, which you will use to complete the payment
- For Bank Payment, you will print the payment slip with RRR and make payment at the bank
- On successful payment using card, you wil be returned to the dashboard. you paid at a bank, you will login again using description in Step 2.
- Click on verify payment to verify your payment.
- Your name and course applied for will be displayed on the dashboard.
- You wil be directed to the biodata page, fill your details and click next
- Fill your next of kin details and click next
- Finally provide your O’Levels results. Indicate the number of sittings (maximum of two), and select the certficatets) obtained. Provide the examination dates) and mumber(s).
- For DE applicants, in addition to 11 above, you will provide Higher Education Certificate details to include Institution Attended, Date of Graduation, Certificate Obtained and Grade obtained.
- Click next and upload the image of the documents indicated in 11and 12 above. The documents should be saved as image
- You will be redirected to the dashboard
- Review your submissions and if necessary, edit them
- Once satisfied, click on submit.
- Upon successful completion, the message “Application Submitted successfuly it can not be altered thanks”will be displayed
- You wilI NOT be invited for physical screening or aptitude test; you will be notified once Admitted through CAPS
- Once admission commences, visit putme.unimaid.edu.ng for updates
- You may be sent SMS and/or email on any information that may concern you
UNIMAID Post UTME Closing Date
UNIMAID POST UTME Screening Date
We are going to update this page as soon as there is any update released concerning UNIMAID post UTME form by the management. Until then, continue checking this page for update on UNIMAID Post UME screening form.