Is UNILAG Post UTME form out for 2021/2022? If you are interested in UNILAG post UTME screening form then am very happy to inform you that this post you are reading currently contains all the details you need regarding University of Lagos post UTME form.
The general public are hereby informed that UNILAG post UTME form is out for 2021/2022 academic session and has been updated here on this page. All candidates who chose University of Lagos as their choice of Institution can now proceed and follow the instructions below to apply for UNILAG post UTME screening exercise.
FREE UPDATES: Do you want us to UPDATE you on Whastapp concerning this topic you are reading now? Click Here To Message Us on Whatsapp.
Is UNILAG post UTME form out? Yes. The procedures to buy and register UNILAG post UTME screening exercise when it is out has been provided below.
Price of UNILAG Post UTME Form
The cost of purchasing UNILAG Post UTME screening form is N2,000.
Candidates Eligible for UNILAG Post UTME
- Candidates who made the University of Lagos their first choice in the 2021/2022 UTME and scored 200 and above are eligible for screening. In addition, candidates must possess five (5) credit passes at one sitting in relevant OL’evel subjects including English Language and Mathematics.
- Candidates, who will not be sixteen (16) years of age by 31st October, 2021 are not eligible and need not apply.
- Former students of the University whose admission was withdrawn on the basis of poor academic performance or absence status could re-apply on the condition that the new admission shall be for a new programme/course different from the former programme/course.
- Any student expelled from the University cannot be offered fresh admission.
How to Apply for UNILAG Post UTME Form
The University of Lagos (UNILAG) Post UTME screening exercise fee is N2,000.
Eligible candidates should log on to the University of Lagos website https://unilag.edu.ng. Then, take the following steps:
- Click on Admissions
- Click on Post-UTME Application
- Login with UTME number as username and surname in lowercase as password
- Generate and print payment advice
- Proceed to any commercial bank to make the payment or pay online
- Return to the University portal, upload passport photograph and complete the application form
- Print Post-UTME Examination Pass
The Post-UTME aptitude test will hold from Monday, 1st to Friday, 5th November 2021.
Further clarification may be obtained via e-mail: [email protected] and the following phone numbers: 07043359831, 09058702877, and 07026079596
Candidates are advised to adhere strictly to the guidelines and obtain necessary clarifications.
The University has zero tolerance for drug abuse, any student found wanting shall lose his/her studentship.
UNILAG Post UTME Closing Date
UNILAG POST UTME Screening Date
We are going to update this page as soon as there is any update released concerning UNILAG post UTME form by the management. Until then, continue checking this page for update on UNILAG Post UME screening form.