Is UNICAL Post UTME form out for 2021/2022? If you are interested in UNICAL post UTME screening form then am very happy to inform you that this post you are reading currently contains all the details you need regarding University of Calabar post UTME form.
The general public are hereby informed that UNICAL post UTME form is out for 2021/2022 academic session and has been updated here on this page. All candidates who chose University of Calabar as their choice of Institution can now proceed and follow the instructions below to apply for UNICAL post UTME screening exercise.
Is UNICAL post UTME form out? Yes. The procedures to buy and register UNICAL post UTME screening exercise when it is out has been provided below.
Price of UNICAL Post UTME Form
The cost of purchasing UNICAL Post UTME screening form is N2,000.
UNICAL Post UTME Screening Eligibility
ALL UTME candidates who scored 150 and above in the Joint Admissions & Matriculation Examination and who have chosen University of Calabar as their First Choice in their application for admission into the University for the 2021/2022 academic session.
How to Apply for UNICAL Post UTME
Registration will start from Tuesday, Oct 19th, 2021 when the portal will open for that purpose. Please note that the portal will however be shut down at 12.00 mid night on Monday, November 15th, 2021.
The following options are available:
- E-transact option: This option is available in all commercial banks nationwide. At the bank your are required to pay and obtain an E-transact PIN. With the PIN log into the portal http://www.Myunical.edu.ng and click on the UTME Admission Screening link then follow the instructions on the portal after login.
- Buy Post-UTME Pin Online option:
This option gives access to purchase Post-UTME pin from the portal. Click Buy Post-UTME Pin Online to purchase the Post-UTME pin online. Login with the TRANSACTION ID as the PIN into the portal.
- Scratch Card Option: This option is available in the following banks within Calabar Metropolis ONLY:
- Unical Microfinance Bank
- WEMA Bank
- First city Monument Bank
- Heritage Bank
- Zenith Bank Plc
On obtaining the scratch card proceed as follows:
- LOG ON TO: http://www.Myunical.edu.ng and click on Screening UTME link.
- On the home page, enter your correct JAMB Registration NO in the box provided.
- Enter the scratch card pin in the box provided.
- Click on login and follow the online instructions.
- Confirm your entries and CLICK ON SUBMIT.
- Print out the completed form.
UNICAL Aptitude Test = N2000.
UNICAL Post UTME Screening Exercise
The First Choice aptitude test exercise has been scheduled to take place from Monday, November 22nd to Friday, November 26th, 2021.
- Candidates are required to come with their original UTME result slips showing the candidate’s photograph;
- The Post UTME exercise is Computer Based Test (CBT)
- Special candidates with any form of disability should please indicate during registration.
IT MUST BE FURTHER NOTED THAT:
- Impersonation is a serious offence and anyone caught will be handed over to the Law Enforcement Agents and may be liable to up to 5 years imprisonment
- Any candidate who fails to take part in the screening exercise automatically loses his or her chance of being considered for admission.
- Early commencement of registration is advised to avoid congestion in the dying hours.
- Candidates are advised to check the Portal from Wednesday, November 17th, 2021 for their venue and time of the CBT. Candidates are strictly advised to ensure that their correct phone numbers are provided while filling the form online as the University will communicate with them directly.
Zellence Unical Office
Database Office, Philosophy Department
University of Calabar
email: [email protected]
UNICAL Post UTME Closing Date
UNICAL POST UTME Screening Date
We are going to update this page as soon as there is any update released concerning UNICAL post UTME form by the management. Until then, continue checking this page for update on UNICAL Post UME screening form.