Let me guess; UNICAL has offered you admission and you want to know how much UNICAL acceptance fee is and how to pay UNICAL acceptance fee.
If my guess is correct, let me first of all congratulate you for your admission in the University of Calabar, its really not easy. So, since you have been offered admission, paying acceptance fee is really very necessary to proceed with your registration.
Paying acceptance fee shows that you are okay with the admission offered to you by the University. If you don’t pay acceptance fee after some period of time of been offered admission, your admission will be nullified and your admision slot giving to another candidate.
Since you already understand whats involved, let me proceed to show you how you can pay UNICAL acceptance fee below.
UNICAL Acceptance Fee Payment Procedure.
All University of Calabar newly admitted candidates are expected to pay a non-refundable Acceptance Fee of Twenty-Five Thousand Naira (#25,000.00) only.
The mehtod to pay the acceptance fee is as follows:
- Walk into any Commercial Bank nationwide
- Make payment for UNICAL acceptance fee payment on E-tranzact.
- Collect an E-tranzact printout from the bank.
- Log on to www.myunical.edu.ng
- Click on Acceptance Fee Payment or www.myunical.edu.ng/acceptance
- Type your Jamb registration number/ CES form number, Phone number and the confirmation order number on the E-tranzact printout from the bank to generate your acceptance fee receipt.
- Printout your acceptance fees receipt.
- Proceed to your department for screening before payment of school fees.