Are you a postgraduate candidate applying for admission in the University of Benin (UNIBEN)? if so, i want to inform you that UNIBEN postgraduate admission list for 2019/2020 academic session is out.
Follow the instructions outlined below to check your admission status on UNIBEN postgraduate admission list portal.
How to Check UNIBEN Postgraduate Admission List.
- Go to UNIBEN postgraduate admission list portal at http://po.myuniben.org/cportal/web?cp_cs_ParentTab_band=1&cp_cs_SubTab_band=0&Event=default&TabName=Admissions.Check%20Status.
- Supply your Application Number (pt2019_XXXXXX) in the required column.
- Finally, click on “Submit” then Confirm your Application Number and click on “proceed” to check your admission Status.
Payment of acceptance and clearance begins on Monday 6th January, 2020. Admitted candidates are expected to pay their acceptance fees within two weeks from the date of this admission
PROCEDURE FOR PAYMENT OF ACCEPTANCE/CLEARANCE FEE.
- Click Admission, on the drop down menu click on ‘’Clearance’’ to pay Acceptance Fee;
- Enter Application No. and Click on ‘Pay With Card’ to pay your Acceptance/Clearance Fee.
- Then Click here to open a window that will take you to REMITA site to make the payment
- Here, you are to enter your Card ( MasterCard or VISA cards) details.
- After a successful payment click here to proceed to Clearance
- The Online Clearance and Eligibility page will then be displayed. You are expected to update and upload all required information.
- Please note the Reference Number and RRR number generated.
PROCEDURE FOR CHECKING CLEARANCE STATUS
- Go to Admission on the drop down menu click ‘’Clearance’’ to Check Clearance Approval.
- Enter your Application Number in the space provided and input your Reference no in the Transaction Reference field; click on “Submit”. This prompts you to further confirm your Application Number then Click on the Proceed button;
- Online Clearance and Eligibility page will then be displayed. Pending Status means Your Clearance is yet to be approved while “Cleared” means your Clearance is Approved. You are expected to check your Clearance and Eligibility on the portal periodically till the system displays that you have been cleared before you can Login as Student and proceed to pay your fees on the portal.