Last updated on July 25th, 2018 at 03:09 pm
The Post UTME screening form of the University of Benin (UNIBEN) for 2018/2019 academic session is currently out on sale. The management has released the procedures, instructions and steps to register for UNIBEN post UTME.
This is to inform the general public that UNIBEN post UTME screening form for 2018/2019 academic session has been released by the management of the University of Benin.
Recommended Just For You
Did You Had a Low JAMB Score? Gain Admission Directly Into 200 Level Without JAMB in any university of your choice. Call 07032622910 NOW!
Latest Update: UNIBEN has extended the deadline for its post UTME screening exercise application. The new deadline is 24th July, 2018.
This section is specially prepared with love (wink wink) for the general public and those who chose the University of Benin as their first choice in JAMB to inform them about UNIBEN Post-UTME exercise for this year.
Here, you will be getting update on UNIBEN Post-UTME Screening Form Eligibility, Requirements and Procedures to apply for admission in 2018/2019.
To score high and get admission into the University of Benin, you need to start preparing for their screening exam starting now. Get UNIBEN Past Questions and Answers Here.
The Eligibility and Instructions to apply for the screening as released during 2018/2019 can be found below.
Other UNIBEN Updates
- How To Check UNIBEN Post-UTME Screening Date
- UNIBEN Required Cut Off Mark Here
- See the Number of people that applied to study in Uniben here
UNIBEN POST-UTME SCREENING FORM ELIGIBILIY, INSTRUCTIONS & PROCEDURES
Are you Seeing No Records Found? See Solution To UNIBEN No Application Records Found Here
UNIBEN post UTME Screening Exercise for 2018/2019 Academic Session; will take place between 27th July, 2018 and 11th August, 2018 in designated centres within the Ugbowo Campus of the University.
The Screening Exercise shall be conducted using the Computer Based Test (CBT) mode. All candidates are expected to be seated, latest one hour before the stipulated time for their screening exercise
Candidates Eligible for UNIBEN Post UTME.
Candidate must have the following:
- Only candidates who applied through JAMB for the 2018/2019 UTME Admission and chose the University of Benin as First Choice and scored 200 and above are eligible for this Screening Exercise
- Obtained at least five (5) credit passes at GCE O/L, SSCE, NECO, or their equivalent. The subjects must include English Language, and Mathematics (for courses for which a credit in mathematics is required) as well as three other relevant subjects (four if excluding mathematics); at not more than two sittings.
How to Apply for UNIBEN Post UTME.
The procedure for the 2018/2019 Admission Screening application is as follows:
Candidates are advised to have a valid e-mail account before starting the application process.
- Visit uniben.edu
- Click on Student Portal
- Click on WAEUP Portal .
- Then Click Application at the top left of the display page to proceed.
- Select the 2018/2019 Admission Screening Application.
- Click on Register for Application
- Enter your Surname exactly as written on the JAMB Registration slip and your JAMB Registration Number immediately, your ID and Password will be displayed on the browser.
- On the https://uniben.waeup.orgclick on ‘Login’ (top right of front page).
- Enter your Username and the password to login.
- To start the application process, please click on‘Application record’, provide all required informationand upload your passport photograph.
- Upload a RECENT and CLEAR “1×1” COLOUR PASSPORT PHOTOGRAPH WITH RED BACKGROUND INJPEG FORMAT ONLY. Great care should also be taken to follow the specified formats on the UNIBEN website and portal. NOTE that the photograph uploaded will be the only valid ID for all admitted candidates throughout their stay in the University of Benin. FAILURE TO UPLOAD THESPECIFIED PASSPORT PHOTOGRAPH WILL LEAD TO DISQUALIFICATION and failure/forfeiture of admission.
- To pay for the Application, click on “Add online payment ticket” at the bottom of the page, then click on “Pay with Remita” on the top left corner of the page, follow the instruction to pay the application fee of N 2,000:00; with a valid ATM-Enabled Card from any Commercial Bank in Nigeria
- A link is displayed “Download past questions to practice upon successful payment.
- Preview and confirm your information before submitting your application online. (No correction will be accepted after the closing date).
- Go back online on the appointed date to print out the acknowledgement slip that contains your specific screening schedule.
UNIBEN Post UTME Screening Exercise Schedule & Details.
|S/N||GROUP||COURSE CATEGORIES / FACULTY|
|1||SOCIAL SCIENCES||Social Sciences|
|Education – Social Sciences|
|Education – Management Sciences|
|Mathematics and Economics|
|Education – Physical Sciences|
|Basic Medical Sciences|
|Education Life Sciences|
Candidates should go back on-line on 25th July, 2018 to check for their specific Day, Venue and Time for the Screening
NOTE that GSM phones and calculators are NOT allowed.
UNIEN Post UTME Application Closing Date.
Application website closes by midnight of 22nd July, 2018 (i.e. all applications must be concluded online not later than 22nd July 2018).
Candidates who pay after the deadline of Midnight 22nd July 2018 will not be screened.