Is UNIBEN Post UTME form out for 2021/2022? If you are interested in UNIBEN post UTME screening form then am very happy to inform you that this post you are reading currently contains all the details you need regarding University of Benin post UTME form.
The general public are hereby informed that UNIBEN post UTME form is out for 2021/2022 academic session and has been updated here on this page. All candidates who chose University of Benin as their choice of Institution can now proceed and follow the instructions below to apply for UNIBEN post UTME screening exercise.
Is UNIBEN post UTME form out? Yes. The procedures to buy and register UNIBEN post UTME screening exercise when it is out has been provided below.
UNIBEN post UTME Screening Exercise for 2021/2022 Academic Session; will take place between 6th December to 13th December 2021 in designated centres within the Ugbowo Campus of the University.
Candidates Eligible for UNIBEN Post UTME
The candidate must have the following:
- Only candidates who applied through JAMB for the 2021/2022 UTME Admission and chose the University of Benin as First Choice and scored 200 and above are eligible for this Screening Exercise
- Obtained at least five (5) credit passes at GCE O/L, SSCE, NECO, or their equivalent. The subjects must include English Language, and Mathematics (for courses for which a credit in mathematics is required) as well as three other relevant subjects (four if excluding mathematics); at not more than two sittings.
How to Apply for UNIBEN Post UTME Form
The procedure for the 2021/2022 Admission Screening application is as follows:
Candidates are advised to have a valid e-mail account before starting the application process.
- Visit uniben.edu
- Click on Student Portal
- Click on WAEUP Portal .
- Click on Register for application at the top left of the displayed page to proceed.
- Enter your Surname exactly as written on the JAMB Registration slip and your JAMB Registration Number, immediately your ID and Password will be displayed on the browser.
- On the WAEUP KOFA Student Portal click on ‘Login’ (top right of front page).
- Enter your Username and password to login.
- To start the application process, please click on the ‘Application record’ provide all required information and upload your passport photograph.
- Upload a RECENT and CLEAR “1 x 1” COLOUR PASSPORT PHOTOGRAPH WITH RED BACKGROUND IN JPEG FORMAT ONLY. Great care should also be taken to follow the specified formats on the UNIBEN website and portal. NOTE that the photograph uploaded will be the only valid ID for all admitted candidates throughout their stay in the University of Benin. FAILURE TO UPLOAD THE SPECIFIED PASSPORT PHOTOGRAPH WILL LEAD TO DISQUALIFICATION and failure/forfeiture of admission.
- To pay for the Application, click on “Add online payment ticket” at the bottom of the page, then click on “pay via Remita” on top left corner of the page. Follow the instruction to pay the application GROSS fee of Two Thousand Naira (N2,000.00) with a valid ATM-Enabled card from any commercial Bank in Nigeria.
- Preview and confirm your information before submitting your application online. (No correction will be accepted after the closing date).
- Go back online on the appointed date to print out the acknowledgement slip that contains your specific screening schedule.
UNIBEN Post UTME Screening Exercise Schedule & Details
Candidates should go back on-line on 29th November, 2021 to check for their specific day, venue and time for the screening.
GROUPING OF COURSES FOR SCREENING
|S/N||GROUP||COURSE CATEGORIES / FACULTY|
|1||PHYSICAL SCIENCES||Engineering Environmental Sciences Physical SciencesEducation – Physical Sciences Technical EducationStatistics (Pure Science option)|
|2||LIFE SCIENCES||Medicine DentistryBasic Medical Sciences PharmacyLife SciencesEducation – Life Sciences Agricultural Sciences Home EconomicsVeterinary Medicine|
|3||SOCIAL SCIENCES||Social SciencesEducation – Social Sciences Early Childhood Education Library and Information Science Guidance and Counseling Special EducationAdult Education|
|4||MANAGEMENT SCIENCES||Management Sciences Mathematics & Economics Estate Management StatisticsEconomics|
|5||ARTS||Law ArtsEducation – Arts|
Candidates are to come to the Screening Centre with the following:
- NCDC prescribed Surgical Face Masks and Small-Sized Hand Sanitizers
- Acknowledgement slip
- Screening Invitation Slip that contains the screening schedule
UNIBEN Post UTME Application Closing Date.
Application website closes by midnight of 12th November 2021. Candidates who pay after the deadline of Midnight 12th November 2021 will not be screened.
UNIBEN Post UTME Closing Date
UNIBEN POST UTME Screening Date
We are going to update this page as soon as there is any update released concerning UNIBEN post UTME form by the management. Until then, continue checking this page for update on UNIBEN Post UME screening form.