Last updated on April 7th, 2020 at 09:43 am
This is a notice to inform all qualified applicants who want to apply for Jupeb (Pre Degree) Foundation admission in the University of Benin (UNIBEN) that the application form for Uniben Jupeb (Foundation) Programme for 2016/2017 academic session has been extended.
All those who are interested can now apply for the programme before the deadline which is found below by following these instructions:
Uniben JUPEB Admission Requirements/Eligibilty
The General University Admission Requirements that apply uniformly across the faculties as well as the Specific Faculty Admission Requirements are displayed on the University websites: https://uniben.waeup.org or uniben.edu To qualify for the entrance examinations into the various Pre-Degree Studies, candidate must satisfy the stated general and specific requirements for admission.
Recommended Just For You
Did You Had a Low JAMB Score? Gain Admission Directly Into 200 Level Without JAMB in any university of your choice. Call 07032622910 NOW!
How To Apply For Uniben Pre-Degree | JUPEB Foundation Programme For 2016/2017
The Procedures to successfully apply for the Jupeb Foundation Programme are arranged in Steps below:
- Candidates are to visit Uniben Website at www.uniben.edu Or Uniben Portal at uniben.waeup.org
- Candidates are advised to have a valid e-mail account before starting the application process (not the cyber-cafe’s mail).
- Click on JUPEB Pre-Degree Studies 2016/2017
- Click on Register for application at the top left of the displayed page to proceed.
- Provide all necessary information. Note that * means compulsory fields.
- An immediate mail will be sent to the provided e-mail address.
- Open your mail to get your system generated ID and Password that you will use to login.
- On uniben.waeup.org click on ‘Login’ (top right of the front page).
- Enter your user name and the password from the mail to login.
- To start the application process, please click on ‘Edit application record’ and provide all required information and upload your passport photograph.
- Upload a clear 1” x 1” COLOURED passport photograph with red background in JPEG format only. NOTE that the photograph uploaded will be the only valid ID for all admitted candidates throughout their stay in the University of Benin.FAILURE TO UPLOAD THE SPECIFIED PASSPORT PHOTOGRAPH WILL LEAD TO DISQUAILIFICATION AND FAILURE/FORFEITURE OF ADMISSION
- To pay for the Application, click on “Add online payment ticket” at the bottom of the page, then click on “College Pay” on the top left corner of the page, follow the instruction to pay the application fee with an ATM-Enabled Verve or Master Card from any commercial Bank.
- Preview and confirm your information before submitting your application on-line.
- You cannot edit your application after submission.
- Print out the Application slip.
The Uniben Jupeb (Pre-degree) Foundation Programme application will close on the 1st of January 2017 (01/01/2017) at exactly 11:59 Pm.