Last updated on August 28th, 2017 at 06:59 am
The Management of University of Benin,Benin-city has enabled the portal for aspirants that applied for UNIBEN admission screening exercise for 2016/2017 Academic session to upload they required document.
Below I will show you how to go about uploading your documents on Uniben Admission Kofa page.
PLEASE FOLLOW IT CAREFULLY AND SHARE IT TO OTHERS WHO NEED IT.
STEPS TO UPLOAD DOCUMENTS FOR UNIBEN ADMISSION SCREENING EXERCISE 2016/2017
- Go to http://www.uniben.waeup.org/login
- After loading the page above, you will see a space for username and password.
- Enter your correct username and password(starting with ase_2016xxxxx)
- Click on Login and you will be directed to your kofa page.
- Immediately you login to kofa page successfully, there is a link shown above the place where “you logged in ” is.
- Click on that link (it is titled APPLICATION RECORD).
- A new page will open with many rows and columns showing each detail that you need to enter.
- Enter all the details carefully and review it very well.
- When entering exam details for each course,after putting your name and the result details
- Click on ADD EXAM RESULTS to add each course or subject and the respective grade.
- NOTE: After adding each subject and grade,click on ADD EXAM RESULT to bring another space where you will add the next one.
- Review each of the details again before going down to tick “I AGREE” before hitting the SUBMIT BUTTON.
NOTE: ANY MISTAKE YOU MAKE ON UNIBEN ADMISSION KOFA PAGE WILL OR MAY AFFECT YOU DURING CLEARANCE. SO YOU HAVE TO BE VERY CAREFUL.
READ WHAT TO AVOID OR WHAT YOU SHOULD NOTE DURING DOCUMENT UPLOAD FOR UNIBEN ADMISSION EXERCISE OR FOR CLEARANCE by clicking A MUST READ FOR ALL ADMISSION ASPIRANTS (part 2) (GYDR)
IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTION,ASK ME USING THE COMMENT SECTION BELOW AND I WILL TRY TO REPLY YOU ASAP.