The Remedial programme admission form of the University of Abuja (UNIABUJA) for 2019/2020 academic session has been released for sale by the management.
All applicants who are considering application into the UNIABUJA remedial programme are hereby informed that the management is inviting them to do so.
FREE UPDATES: Do you want us to UPDATE you on Whastapp concerning this topic you are reading now? Click Here To Message Us on Whatsapp.
How to Apply for UNIABUJA Remedial Programme Admission
Interested candidates are required to pay the sum of Ten Thousand Naira (N10,000,00) before they can apply for the remedial programmes.
- Visit https://portal.uniabuja.edu.ng/.
- Click on “CLICK HERE TO APPLY“
- On the left pane, click on REMEDIAL
- Enter the requested details (surname, firstname, othername, email and phone number) and click NEXT
- On the payment preview page, click on GENERATE RRR
- Click “MAKE PAYMENT” and you will be redirected to remita platform, enter your card details (Master Card or Visa Card)
- After a successful payment, you will be redirected back to the portal and application number generated and the portal also sends the same application as SMS to the applicants PHONE NUMBER and you will be logged out.
- Click on “MAIN LOGIN”, enter the generated application number and surname as password to continue the application process.
- All applicants are required to have a functional e-mail for the purpose of this application through which information can be sent. The Centre also requires an applicant to have a functional GSM number to which text messages (SMS) could be sent.
- Applicants are expected to check their e-mail and message boxes from time to time for information and update regarding their applications.
Deadline: 28th February, 2020.