Is UNIABUJA Post UTME form out for 2021/2022? If you are interested in UNIABUJA post UTME screening form then am very happy to inform you that this post you are reading currently contains all the details you need regarding University of Abuja post UTME form.
The general public are hereby informed that UNIABUJA post UTME form is out for 2021/2022 academic session and has been updated here on this page. All candidates who chose University of Abuja as their choice of Institution can now proceed and follow the instructions below to apply for UNIABUJA post UTME screening exercise.
Is UNIABUJA post UTME form out? Yes. The procedures to buy and register UNIABUJA post UTME screening exercise when it is out has been provided below.
Candidates who sat for the 2021/2022 UTME and chose the University of Abuja as their first choice are invited for a Post UTME Screening from Monday 25th October – Thursday 2nd December 2021 online.
Price of UNIABUJA Post UTME Form
The cost of purchasing UNIABUJA Post UTME screening form is N2,000.
UNIABUJA Post UTME/DE Screening Eligibility
- Candidates with relevant O’ Level results at NOT MORE THAN TWO (2) SITTINGS and who scored a minimum of 180 in the 2021/2022 UTME;
- Must have chosen the University of Abuja as their first choice or changed from other Institutions to the University of Abuja as their first choice;
- Candidates for Direct Entry (D.E) Admission will be required to upload both their O’ Levels and Higher qualifications accordingly to the University portal and attend the screening exercise.
How to Apply for UNIABUJA Post UTME Form
Eligible candidates are required to pay a processing fee of N2,000.00 (Two thousand Naira only), through Remita Platform via the University of Abuja 2020 Post-UTME Screening Portal.
2. Click the Undergraduate link on the left pane
3. Enter your JAMB Registration Number and Click on “Get details.”
4. Complete the basic information page (Please note: Enter only valid phone number and email address and click next.
5. On the payment review page, click on “Generate RRR” and this takes you to another page
6. Click “Submit” and you will be redirected to remita payment page.
7. Enter ATM card (Mastercard or Visa) number and other details as appropriate and submit
8. Enter “OTP code” sent to your phone and click continue to complete your payment.
9. After a successful payment, click on “Main login” on the portal, enter your Jamb registration number and Surname as password
10. Click on “Login to dashboard”
11. Click on “Application form” and complete your registration.
12. Ensure you print the completed registration form, payment receipt and exam schedule
NOTE: You can always requery your payment attempt if you have been debited and the network fails while completing your payment. Enter your JAMB registration number, click “Get details”, then requery your unsuccessful payment attempt as shown below.
Also Note: It is mandatory for all candidates to upload their O level results on JAMB Portal.
For support, contact [email protected]
UNIABUJA Post UTME Closing Date
UNIABUJA POST UTME Screening Date
We are going to update this page as soon as there is any update released concerning UNIABUJA post UTME form by the management. Until then, continue checking this page for update on UNIABUJA Post UME screening form.