Is UNIABUJA Post UTME Form 2020/2021 Out? Yes. UNIABUJA post UTME and Direct Entry (DE) form for admission into 2020/2021 academic session has been released by the management of the University of Abuja.
The general public are hereby informed that UNIABUJA post UTME and Direct entry screening form for admission into 2020/2021 academic session has been released by the management.
Other UNIABUJA News
- UNIABUJA Admission List
- List Of Courses Offered In University Of Abuja (UNIABUJA)
- UNIABUJA JAMB & Departmental Cut Off Mark
- UNIABUJA Undergraduate School Fees
Candidates who sat for the 2020/2021 UTME and chose University of Abuja as their first choice are invited for a Post UTME Screening from Monday 7th September – Friday 27th November, 2020 online.
UNIABUJA Post UTME Screening Eligibility.
1.) Candidates with relevant O’ Level results at NOT MORE THAN TWO (2) SITTINGS and who scored a minimum of 180 in the 2020/2021 UTME;
2.) Must have chosen University of Abuja as their first choice or changed from other Institutions to University of Abuja as their first choice;
UNIABUJA Direct Entry (DE) Screening Eligibility
1. Candidates for Direct Entry (D.E) Admission will be required to upload both their O’ Levels and Higher qualifications accordingly to the University portal and attend the screening exercise.
How to Apply for UNIABUJA Post UTME Form.
Eligible candidates are required to pay a processing fee of N2,000.00 (Two thousand Naira only), through Remita Platform via the University of Abuja 2020 Post-UTME Screening Portal.
2. Click Undergraduate link on the left pane
3. Enter your JAMB Registration Number and Click on “Get details”
4. Complete the basic information page (Please note: Enter only valid phone number and email address and click next.
5. On the payment review page, click on “Generate RRR” and this takes you to another page
6. Click “Submit” and you will be redirected to remita payment page.
7. Enter ATM card (Mastercard or Visa) number and other details as appropriate and submit
8. Enter “OTP code” sent to your phone and click continue to complete your payment.
9. After a successful payment, click on “Main login” on the portal, enter your Jamb registration number and Surname as password
10. Click on “Login to dashboard”
11. Click on “Application form” and complete your registration.
12. Ensure you print completed registration form, payment receipt and exam schedule
NOTE: You can always requery your payment attempt in case you have been debited and network fails while completing your payment. Enter your JAMB registration number, click “Get details”, then requery your unsuccessful payment attempt as shown below.
Also Note: It is mandatory for all candidates to upload their O level results on JAMB Portal.
UNIABUJA Post UTME Deadline
The deadline (closing date) for UNIABUJA post utme registration in on Friday 27th November, 2020.
For support, contact [email protected]