I guess you want to know to check UNIABUJA 1st, 2nd and 3rd batch admission list. If so, relax yourself and grab something to chill as i have explained the procedure to check UNIABUJA admisson list below.
The procedures to check the first (1st), second (2nd) and 3rd batch admission list of the University of Abuja (UNIABUJA) can be found below.
How To Check UNIABUJA Admission Status On JAMB Portal
The Procedures below will help you check your admission status on JAMB Caps Portal and also Accept it.
- Go jamb.org.ng/efacility.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and Enter your registration number in the required columns.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your admission status.
How To Check UNIABUJA Admission Status
The procedures to check UNIABUJA admission status on JAMB CAPS portal can be found below.
- Candidates are to visit the Uniabuja admission portal at https://portal.uniabuja.edu.ng/index.php/new/Checkadminstatus
- When the page above opens, Enter your JAMB Registration Number in the space provided.
- Then click on “Check Your Admission Status” to view your admission.
- If you have been offered admission, See the articles below:
- If you have been offered admission, see how to register Here.