Is UMYU Post UTME form out for 2021/2022? If you are interested in UMYU post UTME screening form then am very happy to inform you that this post you are reading currently contains all the details you need regarding Umaru Musa Yar’Adua University post UTME form.
The general public are hereby informed that UMYU post UTME form is out for 2021/2022 academic session and has been updated here on this page. All candidates who chose Umaru Musa Yar’Adua University as their choice of Institution can now proceed and follow the instructions below to apply for UMYU post UTME screening exercise.
Is UMYU post UTME form out? Yes. The procedures to buy and register UMYU post UTME screening exercise when it is out has been provided below.
Price of UMYU Post UTME Form
The cost of purchasing UMYU Post UTME screening form is N2,000.
Candidates Qualified for UMYU Post UTME Screening Exercise
To be eligible for admission, a candidate must have:
- Scored a minimum of 130 marks and above in the 2021 UTME examination;
- Obtained a minimum of five (5) relevant credits at O’ level (including English and Mathematics);
- Sat for the relevant UTME subject combination in the 2021 JAMB examination;
- Direct Entry (DE) candidates shall in addition to the minimum five (5) O’ level relevant credits (including English and Mathematics) in relevant programmes applied, shall also obtain the minimum ‘A’ Level points for the programme they applied.
How to Apply for UMYU Post UTME Form
UMYU Online Registration commences on Wednesday 23rd February 2022.
Eligible candidates are to pay the sum of N2,000.00 only for the screening and aptitude test through the payment options provided on the University’s Application Portal.
Eligible candidates are to upload the following documents on the University’s website :
- JAMB Result Slip for UTME candidates or JAMB Registration Slip for Direct Entry (DE) candidates;
- O’ Level Result (candidates awaiting O’ Level results can apply and upload the results later);
- Form of identification (Indigene Letter, National Identification Card/International Passport etc);
- Direct Entry (DE) Candidates are to upload their ‘A’ Level Result (Diploma, IJMB, NCE etc).
UTME Candidates are to come along with the payment slip for the aptitude test and would be required to submit hard copies of their credentials at the venue of the test.
Direct entry candidates are also requested to forward hard copies of their credentials to the office of the Registrar after the online registration.
Please note that all visually impaired candidates are exempted from the Post-UTME aptitude test, but are requested to forward hard copies of their credentials to the office of the Registrar.
COVID-19 HEALTH REGULATION: Post-UTME Screening Exercise shall be conducted in a manner devoid of exposure to the dreaded COVID-19. ALL UTME candidates are to wear face masks and may be subjected to temperature tests, hand washing and application of hand sanitizer etc.
Deadline: Not Specified.
UMYU Post UTME Closing Date
UMYU POST UTME Screening Date
We are going to update this page as soon as there is any update released concerning UMYU post UTME form by the management. Until then, continue checking this page for update on UMYU Post UME screening form.